Juliet Saves Romeo

Start from the beginning

            "I know you're not crazy. Come down here. What are you doing up there?" Zee who already tired of persuading Kim is now sitting on the bed while watching Kim.

            "Finding some peace.." Kim grins to Zee.

            "It's really dangerous up there. What if you fall down and break your bones?" Zee rolls on the bed, trying to make their conversation sounds normal.

            "No! P'Air wants to send me to mental hospital. She's the one who crazy, not me." Kim purses her lower lips and shakes her head.

            "P'Air is not here. She gets a 'lecture' from Mama and Papa." Zee giggles in order to convince Kim that P'Air really get scolded by their parents.

            "Nah.. I don't want to move anywhere. I can see wide view of my room from here. It's like a citadel. And if anyone wants to take me to the mental hospital, they can't get me easily." Kim says proudly while spreading her arms.

            "Kim, I have headache because of you." Zee mutters alone. She doesn't know how she can persuade Kim anymore.

            "Zee, where is Kim?" Pie only sees Zee in the room.

            "Nuuu" Zee purses her lips and direct it to the top of the highest closet in the room.

            "How she could get there?" Pie widens her eyes as she notices that Kim is sitting there and so engrossed of decorating the cake. Zee also doesn't know how Kim managed to bring those baking stuff to the top of the closet.

            "I don't know too. Perhaps she climbs up there like a monkey." Zee sighs and drops her body to the bed again. Her gaze never leave Kim.

            "Kim, Pie is here." Zee informs Kim as Kim didn't notice that Pie and Jane already came into the room.

            "Nah.. You don't need to trick me Zee. I won't get down from my citadel." Kim responds to Zee without looking to her cousin.

            "Citadel?" Both Jane and Pie recoil at the same time and stare to Zee with their questioning face.

            "Hmmm.." Zee nodes her head and fakes her smile.

            "Pie won't come here, Zee. She hates me." Kim adds. She still didn't notice Pie's presence there.

            "What if I am really here." Pie speak up.

            "HA — HA — HA! You're really good in mimicking Pie's voice Zee." Kim laughs sarcastically.

            "Stupid Kim! I am really Pie." Pie shouts to Kim. Pie can see that Kim slowly turns her body and peek down.