I'll Make Things Right

Start from the beginning

            "She worked hard for that." Aunty Inn smiles.

Pie's Flashback

            "Kimmy, you're so smelly and sweating too. Where have you been?"

            "Oh, I went to gym. Do some work out while waiting for the time to fetch you."

*******

            "I haven't see you these few weeks. Where have you been?"

            "Huh? I were always here. Actually my work is more to the kitchen. I am the kitchen crew."

*******

            "Why do my heart flatter that much when Tiger call me princess? What happen to my heart?"

*******

            "Kim, I want to introduce you to Tiger but he is not here I guess. I can't see him around."

            "It's okay Pie. Next time maybe?"

*******

            "Everything is clear Kim. I heard them all from Mrs.Kluidom. You came here every night, checked for Kim and then fetch me innocently by saying you just came back from gym? Oh, what a brilliant deception!"

*******

"Mama, who is the person inside that picture?"

            "Owh, that is our Tiger, your Kim."

*******

            "All for you. And that mansion, Kim built it on her own. I mean she is the one who designed every edge and corner of the mansion."

            "She used her savings and also took and advance salary just to finish it right before your birthday. I heard she had to do a part time job to earn extra money for her too."

End of Flashback

            "Pie? Are you okay?" Aunty Inn waves her hands in front of Pie's face.

            "Uh — oh. I'm okay." Pie blinks her eyes, adjusting her mind to reality.

            "Aunty Inn, I have errands to do. Thank you for your time. Excuse me." Pie excuses herself to leave.

            "Haish this kid. Why so sudden?"Aunty Inn  shakes her head to see Pie rushing to leave her office.

            "Kim.." Pie utters the name as she walks down the street, heading to the bus stop.

            "I feel so guilty towards you." Her steps become heavy.