"Yes." Pie nods and peeks up to look to the person face. She found that the guy is so handsome too. Just like Kim.

            "Miss, you're not entering the wrong unit. This is still Kim's apartment. Could you please wait at the living room first as I get my clothes?" The person opens the door for Pie, gesturing her to leave the room in a gentleman manner.

            "Okay." Pie quickly makes her way to the living room as she feels so shy towards the guy.

            "Here's our drink." The person puts three mugs of tea on the coffee table. Pie looks to the person with her questioning face. "Why must be three when we are the only people here?"

            "The other one is for my girlfriend. She's on the way here." Pie is so startle when the person suddenly said that to her. This guy can read her mind?

            "So, you're Pie?" The guy asks to her when the moment turns awkward. Pie rarely talk to guys and she doesn't know how to have a conversation with them.

            "Hmm.." Pie nods her head and still doesn't dare to look straight to the guy's face.

            "Hello." A lady's voice greets them from the front door. Both of them diverts their gaze to the lady.

            "There she is." The person quickly jumps out from his seat and approaches the lady.

            "Where is she?" Pie can hear that the lady is asking to the guy. Most probably that "she" refers to her.

            "She's waiting at the living room." Their voices get nearer and Pie knows they are heading to her waiting place.

            "Hi. Glad to see you, Pie." In no time the lady sits beside Pie and great her in a friendly way. Pie was so startle with her sudden action. Does she knows her?

            "Hi." Pie fakes her smile to the lady. It's so weird. Pie doesn't know who are these people but it seemed like they know her well.

            "She's so cute." The lady glances alternately to Pie and then to her boyfriend.

            "Hmm.." The guy nods his agreement and smile. "Wow! He has a charming smile." Pie thought.

            "My name is Jane." The lady introduces herself to Pie.

            "And this is my girlfriend, Zee." Jane points to the guy.

            "Girlfriend?"Pie says it out loud. She doesn't manage to control her mouth of saying such thing.