"Thank you." Pie says as she takes out a few notes from her handbag and hands them to the taxi driver.

            "Most welcome Miss. Have a nice day." Pie can hear it even though she has slams close the door.

Pie walks along the corridor until she reaches Kim's unit. It's located at the fifth floor, door number two and ten steps after the fire exit as Pie always remember. She stands rooted to the ground, hesitates to enter the house.

            "KTIK." Pie finally unlocks the door after several minutes of thinking whether she should enter the house or not.

            "Kim?" Pie calls out as she walks to the living room. She scans around and notices that the house is neat as always.

            "Kim?" Pie calls Kim again when she gets no response from that tom.

            "Perhaps she is in her room." She starts to make her way to Kim's room.

            "Kim?" Pie pushes the door of Kim's bedroom and steps in. Pie hears a gentle gurgle of water from the bathroom.

            "Oh, she's taking her bath." Pie heaves a sigh of relief.

            "What is this?" From a distance, she sees that one side of the wall of the bedroom seems different. Pie comes nearer to the wall.

            "Oh my goodness." She is utterly surprise to see what her eyes laid on. There are a lot of her pictures and Kim's stick to the wall. They are countless and if you could ever imagine it, the pictures can make up another wall inside the bedroom. The pictures were taken since Pie was still blind until the day when they broke up. All pictures have their own stories and Pie didn't know that Kim captured every moment of theirs.

            "KTIK." There's another sound of the door being unlock. Kim might has finished taking her bath. Pie turns her body to look to Kim and...

            "AAAHHHH!" Pie screams out of her lungs and covers her eyes with her hands when she figures out that the person who just came out from the bathroom is not Kim.

            "Oh my God! Your deafening scream is killing me." The person finally speaks up after Pie stops screaming.

            "May I help you miss?" The person asks her. Slowly Pie uncovers her eyes and she found that the person already wear a T — shirt to cover his upper part.

            "I'm sorry. I think I'd enter the wrong house."  Pie apologizes to that person and walks side way just like a crab in order to leave the room. She hung her head low as not to make any eye contact with that person.

            "No — No —No. Are you looking for Kim?" The person stops Pie's movement by blocking the bedroom's door.