"What do you think?" Kim recoils instead of answering Fern.

            "You're not even answering my question." Fern shakes her head. At the same time, she cleans up the mess around her.

            "I really don't know what  happened to both of you but I hope you two are fine." Fern pauses and locks her gaze to Kim. Stern gaze. She remembers how Kim introduced herself to Nan and Hongyok at the bistro earlier. "I am Kim, Pie's best friend."

            "Yes, we are fine. Nothing to worry Fern." Kim smiles to Fern. She can feel the tense in the air.

            "Fern.." Pie murmurs in her sleep. Both Kim and Fern divert their eyes to Pie. She is still sleep.

            "Kim, take her home." Fern orders. Her lips press into one hard line. Sometimes Kim thinks that Fern is Pie's assistant. A dictator trusted man.

            "I thought she is going to stay here." Kim looks to Fern with her blank face. If she was not mistaken, Fern did mention that Pie will sleep over here, at Fern's house.

            "Hey prince charming, this princess is placed under your care, not me. I have to settle this squid though." Fern says to Kim and stares to Puey. She releases her deep sigh again. Fern wonders whether Kim is still in her right minded condition or not. Does she got affected by the beers and wines too?

            "Oh" Kim responds short and shakes her head.

            "Fern..." Kim pauses. Yam's face floats up in her mind as she remembered about Mario — Yam's ex — fiance. Is he the same person with this Mario Maurer? Fern's fiance right now? Kim has never meet Mario, Yam's ex — fiance in personal. So she isn't sure how that Mario looks like but her instinct told her this Mario Maurer is Yam's ex — fiance.

            "Yes?" Fern stares to Kim as if she is waiting for Kim's next words.

            "Nothing." Kim changes her thought of asking Fern about Mario. She doesn't want to ruin their happiness tonight.

            "Take your princess Kim. It's getting late. You have to work tomorrow." Kim blinks her eyes in disbelief. Fern is right, this is not weekend. She still has to show up at the office and work all day long.

            "Pie, let's go home princess?" Kim shakes Pie's body lightly to wake her up.

            "Huh? Going home?" Pie responds drowsily. Still with her eyes close.

            "Hmm..It's getting late." Kim fondles her hair as she removes the strands of hair that cover Pie's angelic face.

            "Okay.."Pie quickly jerks herself from the sofa and sits up straight which caught Kim in surprise.