"What to do?" Pie rolls on the bed. She crawls up to get the air conditioner's remote control and switch it on.

"It's kinda hot today." Pie sets the temperature to be 15°C. Then she drops her body to the bed again.

"Haaaa..This is much better." Pie says in satisfaction. She rolls her body happily on the bed. The cold breeze brushes her body. Perhaps the small bedroom will turn to be Alaska in some other minutes.

"Eh? Who are you?" Pie's hands suddenly land on a soft stuff. She looks to it and finds a dog toy?

"Oww..I know you. You're Mr.Snoopy right?" Pie pulls the toy and hugs it tightly.

"So,you're Mr. Snoopy who Kim talks about. You look cute too. Can we be friend? I'm so bored here." Pie talks to the Mr.Snoopy.

"Yeay! I'm so happy that you want to be my friend. Now let's share our stories." Pie says cheerfully as if that Mr.Snoopy really agree to be her friend.

*******************************************************************************

Kim's POV

I know Pie has a hidden agenda today. I just don't know what she had planned. I just parked my car and now heading to my unit. Pity Pie. She might have waited for me for so long. The traffic today is so suck. It moves like snail and it's really kill me. I don't know how long I can live in this city.

"Pie?" Kim pulls the door. It doesn't lock. She enters her house and closes the door.

"Where is this princess?" Kim puts her briefcase on the coffee table and scans around. Pie is nowhere to be seen.

"What is this?" Kim takes a paper bag on the coffee table and peeps into it. A container of snack? Perhaps Pie is the one who bring it here.

"Pie?" Kim calls out the name again. No answer.

"Where is she?" Kim starts to feel uneasy. She heads to her bedroom.

"Woaahh! So chill!" Kim can feel a cold breeze tickling her feet as she reaches her bedroom's door. It's shut.

"Pie?" Kim pushes open the door and tries to look for Pie.

"Oh, you are here." Kim release a sigh of relief when she sees Pie is sleeping soundly on her bed. She walks to her bed and sits at the edge of it. Facing Pie, the sleeping beauty.

"You're so beautiful my princess. How I wish I can see your face every day when I come back from work." Kim caresses Pie's face. She don't know how to describe Pie's beauty.

            "May I kiss you?" Kim asks to the sleeping Pie and then she chuckles on her own. If Pie heard that, she will surely don't allow Kim to kiss her.

            "I'll still kiss you." Kim leans closer and give a peck on Pie's lips then kisses her forehead and then to her cheeks.