"Haih, I can die because of boredom here." Pie sighs and takes the remote control. She switches on the television. No interesting shows or channel that attract her attention. She switches off the television.

            "Perhaps I can read those magazines." Pie sees a pile of magazines arranged neatly on a small rack beside the sofas. Oh, forgot to tell you all. Pie can reads on her own right now.

            "What kind of magazine is this?" Pie stares weirdly to the cover. She reads the title. SECANT? Not her taste! She puts it back at the rack.

            "Hmm.. I think this one would be better." Pie picks a hair style magazine, where you can see all new trends of hair styles in it.

            "Oh! This one is Kim's hair style." Pie seems excited to figure out that the model in there has the same hair style with Kim which means, Kim is the one who chose to have that hair cut.

Pie reads the name of the model. TINA SUPPANAD. "Hmm..Quite handsome. Same species like Kim." Pie thinks.

            "Hey, I have the same hair style like her." Pie stops at a page. She sees a beautiful picture of a lady.

Pie searches for the model's name. AOM SUSHAR. "Wow, she is really beautiful. Like me!" Pie giggles alone.

All magazines on the rack have been discovered by Pie. She glances to the clock. "4.45 p.m? I thought I have spend so much time on this magazines." Pie sighs. She only took ten minutes to discover those magazine. You know what's the meaning? She just scanned them. So fast.

            "Hah! Perhaps I can find something interesting inside Kim's bedroom?" Suddenly Pie gets the idea. She tiptoes to Kim's room.

            "Oppssy..Not locked." Pie pulls the knobs and quickly enters Kim's room.

            "Wow! So neat. More neat than my room." Pie roams around the room. It's not that spacious but it's so comfortable.

Pie walks to Kim's closet and slides open it.

"Wow!" Pie's jaw dropped. From this kind of brand to that kind of brand. Kim has so many shirts, not to say her pants. At one side of the closet she can see more than ten leather jackets hanging tidily. She pulls out a drawer at the bottom side of the closet. Oppss.. It's Kim's underwear.

Pie moves to the second closet. This one she has to pull open it.

"Wow! So cool." Pie covers her mouth. It feels like her jaw can't be pulled up anymore. This closet contains Kim's accessories. She has a lot of caps and hats. What caught her attention is Kim has so many collection of shades and a spectacles? Perhaps that one spectacles is her accessories to look cool too. Pie closes the closet.

"Ahhhh..It's still long minutes to go." Pie throws her body to Kim's bed. The clock struck 5.00 p.m. Perhaps Kim is on the way home or she still at her office. Not to say the traffic jam. She might come home late.