What Happens to My Heart?

Start from the beginning

            "Oh... You scared me." Pie pouts.

            "What are you asking me just now?" Mom asks as if she didn't hear what Pie told her earlier.

            "Teach me to write and read. I need to relearn everything." Pie says word by word to her Mom.

            "Write? Read?" Mom stares to Pie with her shocking face.

            "Yup..I've the books." Pie shows the books and place them on the table.

            "Oh my God! How come I forgot about this important thing." Mom bites her  lower lips.

            "Pie dear, I'll cook our lunch and we'll learn that after we eat okay? You bring these books to the living room and practice on your own first." Mom continues to chop the onions.

            "Okay." Pie drags herself lazily to the living room.

            "Today gonna be a boring day." She sighs.

After lunch

            "Okay. All set up." Mom drags an old white board to the living room. She just found it from the store.

"Alright dear, let start our lesson." Mom says cheerfully.

"Mom, are you kidding me?" Pie looks to herself and then turn her gaze to her Mom.

"What's wrong honey?" Mom stares to Pie with her innocent face.

"Mom, I'm not a five — years — old kid. Why do you give me all of these?" Pie pouts. She turns her gaze to herself again. Mom ties her long hair using a ribbon which makes her looks like a Minny Mouse. At the right side of the desk, Mom puts a a Daisy Duck water bottle. Yeah it's really cute cause it is a replica of the real Disney character with a straw stucking out from it's head. Now lets look to the stationery. Pie got a Mickey Mouse stationery set! Oh that's so 'great'.

"Why my baby Pie? Don't you like it? I found them in the store just now. All of these are your stuff back then." Mom says and pinches Pie's cheeks.

"Oh Mom! I'm not a baby. What if our neighbours see me with all of these? I might die of embarrassment." Pie pouts even more.

"No one will see us dear. And you'll always be my baby." Mom chuckles.

"I have some sweets and lollipops here. If you're doing well, all of these are yours." Pie can see her Mom puts a pouch on the desk in front of her. Mom really treat her like she is a little girl.

"Now stop complaining and learn this. It won't be that hard. This is just a re-learning process." Mom starts to write something on the white board.

Few hours later..

            "Good my baby Pie. I know you can do it. You're a fast learner since you're kid." Mom praises her older daughter. Pie smiles proudly to hear the compliment.

            "Mom, what's next?" Pie asks excitedly while enjoying her lollipop. Now Pie is the one who seems so overjoy with her re — learning process while Mom never fail to spoil that big baby Pie.

            "Hmm.. Now you've to practice how to write the alphabets." Mom says while choosing the right book for Pie.

            "Kim is really responsible and care about you honey. He is choosing good books for you." Mom puts her choice of book in front of Pie and flips the pages.