Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.

Start from the beginning

            "I should accept Dad's offer just now. Look, I've to walk out from this housing area just to get a taxi." Pie complains and steps heavily.

            "Haish, why does it feel so far to reach the main road?" Pie sighs as she is now sweating a lot like hell.

            "Vroom..vroom." Pie hears a motorbike comes closer to her.

            "Pie.." Pie stops her movement when the person who rides the big motorbike calls her name.

            "Who are you?" Pie's head was flooded with multiple thoughts. She starts to feel scared.

            "Your disgusting Kim." The person lifts up her full face helmet and smiles to Pie.

Pie widens her eyes as she heard the name. She didn't recognise that the person is Kim.  The full face helmet prevents Pie from seeing her face. She quickens her pace to avoid Kim.

            "Hey Pie. Wait!" Kim rides her bike slowly just enough to catch the speed of Pie's step.

            "Pie, you're already late. Come, climb on my bike and I'll take you to your working place." Kim persuades Pie who seems ignoring her. Pie's pace become faster than earlier.

            "Hey look here. I wear my gloves, my long sleeve shirt covered by my black leather jacket and long pants. I wear socks and shoes too." Hearing that makes Pie glares to Kim.

Pie is staring to Kim as she is asking her "Why do you need to tell me that?"

            "See, there are no parts of my skin is exposed to you. So you won't touch the disgusting me. Come, hop on my bike and hold this back handle. You don't need to hold on me. I bought a new helmet for you too. I'm sorry that I can't bring my car today. I send it to workshop." Kim still pleads Pie to come with her.

Kim's words struck Pie heart. She feels guilty as Kim keeps repeating the word 'disgusting'.

"Covered or exposed, touched or untouched, I won't come with you!" Pie stomps her feet and walk faster.

            "Okay." Kim gives up and stops from following Pie. Pie realises it and she is so glad that Kim is not following her anymore.

Kim just stares to Pie who is already far from her. Well not really far, she still can see Pie clearly in that distance. Pie is heading to a  T- junction. At the junction, she turns to the left.

            "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,21.." Kim counts Pie's steps as Pie gone from her sight at the junction.

            "Ahhhhh!!!" Kim hears Pie screams out of her lungs.

            "Gotcha!" Kim smirks as she sees Pie runs back to the junction.

            "WILD DOG!!!" Pie screams loudly as she runs back to Kim direction. Kim can see that there is a dog chasing Pie from behind.

Kim is so amazed to see how fast Pie could run with her short legs. Pie reaches her side in a nick of time.

            "Wow! I wonder if Pie could break Usain Bolt record." Kim chuckles.

            "Help me!" Pie quickly climbs on Kim's bike.

            "Kim! Be quick!" Pie shakes Kim's body in order to urge Kim to leave the place as fast as possible.