Mr.Uncle's Advice

Start from the beginning

"Pie, I am sorry that I have faked my identity to you. I am not a boy or even a man. I'm a tom."

"Urgghh..I hate you Kim!" Pie messes her own hair and kicks her legs to the air.

"No this is not true." Pie rolls her body on the bed and suddenly her hands touch something soft.

"Mr.Teddy!" Pie says happily as she finally sees where her hands landed to.

"Oh, I miss you so much. Do you miss me? I can't sleep at the hospital because you're not with me." Pie hugs the big  Mr.Teddy tightly.

"Eh wait. I hate you too." Pie removes her hands from the teddy bear. She throws the it to the floor.

"I hate you because you're gift from Kim." Pie folds her arms and glares to the innocent teddy bear that she threw on the floor. Then, Pie drops her body to the bed again. She tries to sleep but she can't. You know why? It's because Pie can't sleep with that innocent Mr.Teddy. It has became Pie habits to hug that teddy bear when she sleeps.

"Okay. I take my words back. I don't hate you." Pie grabs Mr.Teddy from the floor.

"I just hate the person who give you to me okay? Now let me hug you." Pie talks to the teddy.

"Mr.Teddy, why don't you tell me that Kim is not a guy? Pie asks to the unliving teddy bear.

"Hah? You've told me? When?" Pie faces the teddy bear as if the toy has answered her question.

"No, you didn't told me that. You compromised with Kim right?" Pie says while pinching the teddy bear's ears.

"What? You call me idiot?" Pie frowns. She wears a serious look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm an idiot who has been fooled by the person I love the most." Pie sighs heavily.

"Mr.Teddy, is it me or Kim who is so cruel now?" Again Pie asks an opinion from the unliving teddy bear.

"Haih, silly me. You are not even a living things who could answer me." Pie buries her face to the teddy bear's stomach.

"Pie, the food is ready. Lets eat now?" Mom's loving voice catch her attention and brakes her reverie. Mom is standing right in front of the bedroom's door.

"Oh my! Did Mom saw all my imaginary talk with Mr.Teddy just now." Pie gulps as she feels Mom has been watching her for a quite long time.

"Alright Mom." Pie quickly sits up from her lying and fixes herself.

Jittaleela Holdings

Kim POV

Today I need to check the operatives section which is my previous section where I used to work in. Perhaps I can meet some of my friends there. Hah.. It has been a long time since I left this section. I was so busy with the new project until I have no time to visit them here. So, today I got the opportunity to be here I will meet them. The project nearly finish so it's important to me to check this ground level operating with care and precision.

            "Hello everybody!" Kim steps in while trying to surprise her old friends.

            "Krik. Krik. Krik." No one answers her. And that, Kim just realized that there are few people in there.

            "Hey, where's everybody?" Kim asks to one of the staff that she never see before. Perhaps she is new here.

            "Oh, they are all at the company's cafe Ms.Kim. Big boss treats us a special lunch." The new staff informs Kim.