"Want some drinks?" Fern asks to Yam.

            "Do you have orange juice here? It's kinda hot tonight." Yam pouts her lips to Fern.

            "Of course we have that. Wait a minute." Fern is about to prepare the juice for Yam but Yam stops her first.

            "Fern, why people in here are so silent?" Yam asks in her low voice while scanning  through the bistro.

            "Look there." Fern points her finger to a corner of the bistro and leaves Yam.

Yam focus her sight to the corner that Fern showed her. From distance, she can see, a petite lady sitting at that corner with a piano.

            "What is the connection between my question and that girl?" Yam scratches the back of her head as she didn't get any clue from that. She keeps her eyes on the girl.

The girl starts to play the piano. The melody produced from the piano fills the air like a magical spell. It was so amazing. No wonder everybody in there was all in silent mode. They really enjoy the girl's performance.

            "Have you got the answer?" Fern approaches Yam who seems so lost in her world. Yam was startled with Fern sudden appearance beside her.

            "Who is that girl?" Yam didn't bother to answer Fern.

            "She is our pianist here. Pie." Fern informs Yam. Yam nods her head knowingly.

            "Here's your drink."Fern places the orange juice on the table and take her seat across Yam.

            "So, have you meet Kim?" Fern asks without hesitation. She really wants to know if Pie's Kim is Yam's Kim too.

            "Yeah. I have meet her." Yam didn't look to Fern eyes. She sips her drinks and plays with the straw.

            "You have explain everything to her?" Fern utters another question to Yam. Fern knew about Yam and Kim.

            "Yes I have and she has replaced me with a new girlfriend." Yam rolls her eyes on telling that to Fern.

            "Oh Yam. What if you know Pie is Kim's girlfriend." Fern gulps and anxiety fills her mind.

            "Fern? With whom are you talking to?" Pie interrupts their conversation. Fern was a little bit startle with Pie presence beside her.

            "Pie, I'm talking to my friend." Fern answers short and helps Pie to sit beside her.

            "Yam, this is Pie. Pie, Yam is my best friend when I study in Canada." Fern introduces one another.

            "Hello Yam. Nice to meet you." Pie stretches out her hand to give hand shake to Yam but her hands move to a wrong direction. Yam is sitting right across them but Pie stretched out her hand to her right side.

Yam raises her eyebrows to Fern and Fern just give her fake smile to Yam. "She is blind." Fern whispers to Yam.

            "Pie this way." Fern guides Pie hands to Yam's direction.

            "You should have tell me earlier Fern." Pie pinches Fern's thigh.

            "I'm sorry Pie." Fern apologizes while rubbing her burning thigh.

            "I'm sorry Yam. I can't see with my eyes." Pie apologizes to Yam. Yam replies the hand shake and smile.

            "Never mind Pie. Nice to meet you too." Yam found that Pie is a nice girl.