"I'm done here. Are you done with the clothes?" Jin asked. Jung kook nodded.

"I'll call Sejin-hyung and we'll go our way. Let's head for lunch. I'm so hungry right now and I'm dying to try this new place," Jin said to Jung kook.

"I'm okay with anything but you'll drive," Jin laughed at Jung kook.

"Arasso," he replied.

****************

"Noona, hyung-deul want me to invite you to our housewarming party. Do you think you can make it?" Jung kook asked. He knew she was busy with her drama filming she barely at her apartment these days.

“When is it? I need to check with Hanteo-oppa," she replied.

"We don't decide yet but we can adjust based on your schedule," Jung kook said. "Are you still at the set?" he continued. Jung kook can hear voices at the back and he assumed that IU was still at the filming location.

"Emmm. We'll have a late filming tonight and we're done for the week. I've been at the set for 3 days and I think my home probably forget about me already," she laughed. Her voice sounded tired eventhough she tried to hide it from him.

"Should I go there?" Jung kook asked.

"Aniya. You have to spend your time with your family. They miss you even more. We'll see each other when we go to your housewarming party later," Jung kook pouted when he heard IU's replied.

"Did you watch Del Luna?" IU asked.

"Yeap," Jung kook shortly replied. He smiled as he recalled the scenes from Hotel Del Luna.

"Otte?"

"The best. I think this is your best drama so far. You know, I hate watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Too many handsome guys to compete and my heart hurt because of jealousy," Jungkook commented. IU laughed at his silly confession. "But I don't have to worry with this drama. Jin Goo is my chinggu and I already warned him not to do weird things with you. And did I mention about your visual? Your visual... Indeed my girlfriend is the prettiest. You rock every single outfit and I'm not complaining," IU continued laughing at him. Did IU mention before that jealous Jung Kook was indeed the cutest.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying the drama so far," IU told him.

"I did. And hyung-deul too. We talked about the drama often in group chat and they praise you and the team. Said you guys did a good job with practically everything," Jung Kook confessed.

"Chincha? Then I'll continue doing my best. Chagi, I need to go now. We're preparing for the next scene in a few minutes. See you around," IU said before ending the call. She handed her phone to Hanteo who was sitting beside her.

"Oh oppa, can you find me a suitable date? Jung Kook invited me for Bangtan's housewarming party and he wanted to know when I'll be availble for the party. Oh, is it okay for me going?" she asked.

Hanteo smirked at her before checking his planner inside his iPad that he brought with him practically everywhere ."You never ask me this polite before. I guess Jung Kook is giving a good vibe to you. I'm starting to like this boyfriend of yours," Hanteo said while looking at her schedule.

"What do you mean oppa. I'm always this polite," she replied, obviously annoyed with her manager.

"Whatever, I've known you long enough to know your character inside out," Hanteo said.

"End of next week is okay. Supposedly we'll be done with the filming this weekend and wrap up party with the team. Then you'll have flexi schedule until the scheduled trip with the HDL team," IU nodded at his response.