"Hey, it's Ash. Can I come in?" He said with his manly, but cute voice through the thick door.

"Yea, one sec." I said. I picked my pajamas up off of the floor, and threw them in my suitcase. Then, I cleared the dresser of my makeup and put that in my suitcase also. I quickly looked in the mirror again before opening the door.
I reached for the doorknob and unlocked the door. I opened it and saw Ashton standing there like he had just descended from heaven. He was wearing vans, also, black skinny jeans, a tank top with some kind of rock band on it, and a cute little bandanna that made his hair flop all over the place. I tried not to stare at him for too long, so I began to speak.

"Are you ready?" I said smiling.

"Definitely. You?" He said, his voice filled with excitement.

"Oh yea. Come on, let's go eat bre-" before I could walk away and finish my sentence, he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. We need to talk." He said. The excitement in his voice was completely lost.
I stared at him and wondered what was wrong.

"I...know about you and Calum. I just want you to know that I'm completely fine with you two together. He's a great guy and your lucky to have him, and he's lucky to have you. I don't want to be the only reason keeping you two apart." He whispered.

"Oh, Ashton, your not keeping us apart." I said.

"Yes I am. I see the way you look at each other. You two are crazy about each other. I know that the guys have told you that I like you, and I do, but all I want is for you to be happy here on tour with us." He admitted.

"Are you sure, Ashton?" I said, a lump forming in my throat.

"I'm sure" he said with a smile.

I sighed and jumped into his arms. I hugged him tight and took in the moment with him.

"Thank you." I said with my arms wrapped around him.

"Your welcome." He began rubbing my back.

I released him from the hug and we both walked downstairs to the kitchen. There, everyone was shoveling pancakes into their mouths. I took a seat beside Calum and Ashton, and grabbed a plate and three pancakes from the middle of the table.
Ashton turned around to look at the clock. It said 9:34 am.

"We need to start heading out at ten, so you all need to begin packing your stuff up after you eat." Mrs. Hemmings said from the stove.

"Ok!" The guys all said at the same time.
I had been packed since I arrived. I have been wearing clothes, then putting them directly back in my suitcase. All I needed to do, was put my shower things in a plastic bag and pack that. I had already prepared a small purse to keep with me at all times whether it was on a plane, backstage, or in the tour bus.
Just as I thought about the tour bus, I heard a large vehicle pull into the big driveway. I looked out the window that was just beside of the driveway and saw a big bus.

"Ah! The lovely tour bus is here!" Luke screamed.

"That's a big bus." I said taking my plate to the sink.

"When you have four boys like that, you may even need a bigger one" Mrs. Hemmings joked, taking my plate from me.

Just then, the doorbell rang, indicating that it was the bus driver.

The guys were all sitting down still eating, and Mrs. Hemmings had already made her way up the stairs.

"Ok. I guess I'll get that then" I said rolling my eyes and walking over to the door.

I opened the door and a tall lady appeared in front of me. She had long blonde hair, just like mine, and green eyes. She was wearing a black t-shirt that had the 5sos logo on it, and jeans.

"Hey! You must be Presley! It's so nice to meet you! I heard that we were having a girl on the tour bus with us this year, and I was so relieved. You don't know how hard it is being the only girl on that bus." She said shaking my hand

"It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Oh, and my names Kayleigh, by the way." She said. "I'm going to start loading up your luggage into the bus so we aren't running behind schedule." She said walking in the door.

I followed behind her and ran into the kitchen.

"Guys! You better hurry! Kayleigh is already loading up the luggage!" I yelled to them.

"Oh crap! I'm not done packing!" Luke said running into the living room and up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff. You all should probably help Kayleigh. She can't carry six months of luggage for five people." I said.

But I'm eating!" Calum wined. He made a puppy dog face at me and pointed to his pancakes.
Ugh. How can I ignore that.

"Fine. Just hurry and finish up." I said turning around to go get my stuff.

I picked up my oversized suitcase and dragged it down the stairs, and out the door into the driveway. Kayleigh already had two suitcases sitting In front of the bus ready to load, and I gave her mine to add to that.

"Thanks" she said taking my suitcase. I held onto my purse and ran inside to wait to leave.

Finally, everyone was completely packed up, and we headed to the tour bus. We all hugged mrs. Hemmings as we all got into the bus, and she waved as the doors closed behind us. When I looked up, I saw the most expensive looking tour bus ever. There were little rooms at the end of the bus, and along the side of the bus leading to the rooms, was a couch, a table with two booths, and a stove with cabinets on either side of the stove. And it wasn't just any stove. It was one of those expensive ones that you see on commercials. I let out a gasp, walked towards the small rooms. I opened the door, and saw a bathroom. Great. One bathroom. I opened the second door, and saw a small bedroom, with four beds. It was two bunk beds that were connected to the wall.

"I call top right!" I screamed. I flung my purse up on the bed to mark my territory, and turned to see the other four guys stampeding back to get the other three beds. Calum managed to get the top left bunk, directly across from me, Luke got the bunk below him, and Ashton for the bunk below me.

"Aww!" Michael yelled. "What about me?" He cried.

"You get the couch" Luke said harshly.
I looked to see a sad Michael walking slowly back to the couch outside of the room. I looked down at the corner of the small room and saw all of our suitcases in a neat line across the wall. I got up from my bed and walked out of the room. I sat down on the couch. The bus had already pulled out of the driveway and was on the main road. I sat there at the window on the bench, and looked at the beautiful green tress that flew past me in a blur. Before I knew it, I was drifting off into a sleep with my head leaning up against a cushion on the wall of the bus.

And so the journey began.

---------------------------

I srsly spent almost an hour and a half writing this chapter. Comment and vote!
Thanks for the reads!

-Lubs yous.

The Long Way Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें