The Great Revelation

- Do you remember the name Denise McLaren?

Says Margareth.

- My mother! What did you do to her?

Says Elisabeth.

- She didn't die from an accident, her death was planned by me and now you will have the opportunity to join her.

Says Margareth.

- You killed my mother... I believed the whole time that she had an accident.

Says Elisabeth.

- What I did was let your mother's broom detonate and fall on some pointy branches that I put on. So everyone would believe that she died of an accident.

Says Margareth.

- Why did you kill my mother?

Says Elisabeth.

- Simple, your mother was in my way, she kept getting in my way when I was spying on you.

Says Margareth.

- Now it makes sense, Lisa, that warning she said before we went to the Cavendish residence.

Says Anne.

Louise ends up flying towards the McLaren family residence.

- I can't lose another person I love.

Says Louise.

- (Margareth will pay dearly for what she did).

Meanwhile in the McLaren family residence.

- Don't worry, Elisabeth, you'll be the last to suffer here.

Says Margareth.

- What are you gonna do, Margareth?

Say Adeleine.

- What do you think? I'm gonna kill everyone here, first her blonde little sweetheart wife.

Says Margareth.

Margareth takes a pocket knife, but Adeleine throws a magic that makes the pocket knife come out of her hand.

- I guess I'll have to work it out first.

Says Margareth.

- Stay away from them or you'll get hurt.

Say Adeleine.

- Get hurt? You really think you're gonna do something to me?

Says Margareth.

- I'll do my best to protect them.

Say Adeleine.

- I think it's good to be quiet in yours, I'm warning you or I'll knock you out. You think I'm an idiot? I know you called the police and they'll be here soon, but I'll incriminate you for all this, I'll mutilate myself and kill them. When the police arrive, they'll see that you're lying and that I'm innocent.

Says Margareth.

Margareth starts walking towards Adeleine and grabs her by the neck.

- I'm gonna need to immobilize you for that.

Says Margareth.

Louise stands on the broom, concentrates a magic, jumps, the broom opens the door with everything and throws the magic on Margareth who ends up falling and rolling on the ground.

- I'm... So... Sorry... Ade... Leine... I had to... Kill... Margareth.

Says Louise crying and trembling.