The Making of Shades On

After holidays, the guys were back in the studio to record new songs for their new album:
"Night & Day"

They'd release a new album, which they hope it will make it to the charts, hoping it to be the #1. It's just a matter of time they drop it. They said it'd be out soon, but when The Vamps say "soon", you just don't trust them.

They've been working on it for a couple months ago now.

And it was a brilliant idea to go on vacations for some time, they needed it and their songwriting skills would float. Inspiration is what they need to write their songs. They write all the songs on their albums and that turns out to be amazing. All of them write their songs and in the end they all sit down to create a masterpiece. Not only the writing is the best part of it for them, once the instruments and their voices are recorded, it just gets better and better.

This album would be the one to be a two part album. They're gonna release two albums with the same title, the only thing changing is that the first one would be the Night Edition so that way, the Day Edition would be the second, making it a whole album. They made that decision themselves because there were songs that wouldn't make it if they only released one album, so that's the reason they created a two part album.

Most of the songs were already recorded, but not all of them.

After a long time of holidays, the boys went back to the studio to record the ones that weren't recorded yet. There were only five songs left to be recorded, the ones that James, Tristan and Connor sing on, well, more like their songs. Yeah, that's right. The other three members of the band will have their own songs, around 4 or 5 songs each to be specific. And now, it's only the three of them recording those songs. Brad didn't need to show up, but he'd be there no matter what. He likes the fact that his three best friends are getting their own songs for the album. Besides, Brad wrote another song while being on holidays. A really good one. He only needs to show it to his bandmates to know what they think about it. More like, if they can add it to the album.

It was a matter of time before Brad showed up at the studio. He got there even when he was told there was no need for him to attend. He made his way there not caring about what they said to him.

As soon as he got in the recording room, he heard one of his bandmates recording his own song. It was Connor. Once Brad realised his bandmate was recording a song, his gaze travelled to the other side of the room, he watched his friend on the other side singing his heart out.

Soon, Connor felt someone staring at him and his eyes travelled to the other side of the room, spotting Brad standing there. Connor could tell his friend was listening, so he smiled at him, which ended up in Brad smiling back. Someone gave Brad a chair, so he sat down, took out his journal and a pen to write something in it as he heard his mate singing.

After Connor was done with the singing, he walked out of the small place and headed to greet his bandmate.

"Ay, B. What are you doing here? It's not necessary for you to be here. You know that, right?" Connor asked as he approached Brad.

"I know, I just..."

"Yeah, mate. What's the matter?" Tristan asked.

"Thought you'd be at home with your parents." James said.

"Yeah, I thought so." Tristan added.

"How that travel with your family went?" James asked.

"How was Barbados?" Tristan asked.

"It was..."

"Wow, you're tanned. Wish that happened to me, but all I get is red skin." James admitted.