Tickling Fight

"Noooooo!" Brad claimed as he saw his player lose in the second round of the videogame. He couldn't even get to the third level. Out of fifteen levels, he lost on the second. He left the wireless controller on the table in front of him, instead, grabbed his slice of pizza and took a bite of it. He got up from the couch and walked over to the fridge where he took out a beer, uncapped it, took a sip and went back to the living room.

"What's the highest you've ever ranked?" Connor asked Tristan who was sat next to him.

"Higher than B, for sure." Tristan teased.

"It's only a matter of time you lose." Brad rolled his eyes.

Brad only stared at Connor, his friend was having so much fun pulling out new tricks only he knew about to make 'em lose. They all play videogames, but only Connor can spend too much time sitting around playing them and live-streaming them. Brad was amazed at how skilled his friend is at it, but there was a question bouncing around his head: how skilled is he at keeping me from playing a prank on him?

James had already lost by the time they reached the sixth level. Both, Brad and James, waited for Connor to finish Tristan at any moment. But that wouldn't happen because Brad had something in store for his friend.

"Stop!" Connor shrieked as Brad pinned him to the ground, legs straddling his waist and hands gripping his wrists tightly, pulling them over his head and preventing him from moving.

"Never!" Brad said evilly. Connor glared up at him noticing he had a grin on his face. Before he could slip away when his curly friend let go of his hands, Brad dragged his hands down Connor's sides, beginning to tickle him.

"Brad! Stop it!" Connor gasped, fighting back and struggling to get free. He soon gave up and let himself laugh as Brad's hands ran up and down his sides, eliciting giggles that Connor emitted at the sensation of a pair of hands roaming his body mocklingly.

As Brad suffocated Connor by tickling him, James, as well as Tristan, took advantage of the situation to make the 'videogames' master' lose if he did not return in time to continue the game.

"You're so cute like this." Brad said victoriously, soon stopping his tickling. His hands went back up to Connor's wrists. "You should play pranks on me more often." Connor rolled his eyes. He now knew what this tickling fight was about.

"Is this punishment for me playing a prank on you before?" Connor asked.

"What makes you believe it has something to do with it?" Brad asked sarcastically.

"But it was fun. You laughed it off." Connor pointed out. He stared at Brad waiting for him to let go but that wouldn't happen unless he wiggled out of Brad's tight grip on him. 

"Fun for one of us."

Due to the position he was in, Connor exerted strength in his legs and arms. Made a quick, but careful move to not hurt his friend. Now it was Brad who was underneath Connor and unable to escape.

"It was fun for both of us." Connor said as he leaned down, pressing a small kiss to Brad's nose, before climbing off of him, leaving Brad lying on the floor, his face turning red.