'That's me, you idiot!'

Brad's P.O.V

We are at this party that I don't remember what we're celebrating. I just remember it's someone we know, but I don't know if it's a birthday party.

Anyways, everyone is drunk and can't stand on their own. There are people here and there. I'm not that drunk yet, I actually can tell who is who.

Tristan is dancing with his girlfriend, Ana. They're cute together. I can see they're drunk but still dancing together. It makes me laugh that there's not any romantic song playing but anyway they're dancing to a slow song that only they know about. That's cute.

James is drunk dancing with Kirstie, but they're very high that I think they haven't realised that they're singing that song out loud, they're singing a song at the top of their lungs. They might lose their voices. I can tell they're having a lot of fun and loving every moment because they sing and look at each other as if there was no one else in the place.

I can't spot Connor. I swear I saw him a couple of minutes ago but now he's nowhere to be seen. I've been looking for him but there's no sign of him being here so I'm just gonna go and find him because this is not alright.

I walk to the dance floor and look for my boyfriend. I only can see people dancing and getting drunk but I can't find Connor. All I can hear is people singing and the music so loud that I can even feel it in my body.

'CONNOR!' I shout as I pass through everyone trying to find him.

This is not okay, I can't see my boyfriend and I'm getting nervous. Where's my boyfriend? It's been almost half an hour and he is not here.

I can hear some girls screaming as if they were in danger or that's what it seems to me, so I just go to see what's happening. There is no trace of them being in danger, instead, there's Connor surrounded by them all. I see he's dancing with the girls and having fun and it makes me angry that he's surrounded by them. I'm not jealous, I'm just protecting what it's mine. I reach for him and grab his hand and pull him out.

'What are you doing?!' I yell at him so he can hear me.

'Dancing! Wanna come?' He yells back.

'You having fun, aren't you?!'

'Yep!'

'We're leaving, let's go!'

'No!!!'

'I said let's go!'

'I don't wanna.'

'But I do!'

Clearly, he doesn't wanna leave. That's okay for me but I better let the girls know that he's mine, not theirs so I stare at his lips and then connect mines with his until he pushes me away.

'What the fuck is wrong with you?! I have a boyfriend!' He yells at me as he slaps me really hard.

'What the-?!'

'I have a boyfriend!'

'Oh, really? Who is it?!'

'Look, I have a photo of him as my lock screen and home screen!' Connor shouts as he hands me his phone and pressing the button. I see a photo of me and then look at Connor with a serious face.

'What?!' He asks.

'That's me, you idiot!'

'Are you serious?!'

'Let's go home, Con.'

'Okaaay!'

I grab his hand and drag him out of that place so we can go home and rest.

As we walk to the car he pushes me against a wall, placing his hands on my arms, looking me in the eyes, and frowning.

'What's wrong?'

'How in hell are you my boyfriend? I mean, look at you boy, you so sexyyyy.'

What he just said makes me blush so hard but I'm glad it's dark out here so he wouldn't see me.

'I DO am your boyfriend.'

'So... these strong muscles, the curls, the puppy eyes, lips, ass, and just this amazing and toned body are mine?!' Connor says as his hands travel slowly to each part of my body he mentions.

'Umm... well... yes.' I say a little nervous.

'That's good to know.'

'Let's go home, alright?'

'But here in your arms it already feels like home.'

I place my hands on both his cheeks and kiss him gently. Seconds later, I feel him kissing back.