Backfired

The music coming from the bathroom was paused and Connor knew that the time for his prank had come. He got up from the couch and walked towards the corridor leading to the bathroom. He hid to the side of the furniture outside the bathroom and waited a few seconds.

"She lets me down..." Connor heard his friend Brad singing as he came out of the bathroom. As soon as he saw him walk past him with a towel wrapped around his lower body, he knew it was time to play his prank.

"THEN GETS ME HIGH!!!" Connor shouted the following lyrics and immediately jumped on his friend, causing Brad to drop the mobile phone he was holding in his hand to hold Connor with both hands fully, but within seconds, they were both on the floor. Brad was still leaving a trail of water wherever he walked. As he fell, he hit the furniture and some things fell on top of both of them.

"AGHHHHHHHHH!!!" Brad groaned in pain and let go of Connor to place his hand where he was hit: his butt.

James and Tristan ran over to where the noise came from and saw the younger ones lying on the floor.

"What the-?" James asked a little concerned, but not helping either of them.

"Hahahahahahahaha." Connor laughed as he tried to get off of his friend. It was not that easy for him to do it because he continued laughing and was trying to pull his right leg out from under Brad's body. And Brad wouldn't move 'cause of the pain the fall caused him.

"My leg, man! My Leg!"

"Hahahahaha!!!" Once he was on his feet, he held out his hand to Brad to help him up. All he got was Brad starting to laugh for no apparent reason.

"I don't think he's in his right mind." Tris assumed.

"What are you laughing at?" Connor was serious. He didn't understand why Brad was laughing. He fell down and was laughing about it?

"I'm laughing at the fact that your prank didn't go the way you expected. Hahahaha. You know you're an idiot?"

"At least the towel stayed in place or else we'd have seen..." Tris mocked Brad.

"You idiot!" James and Tris ran off before Brad caught up to give them their comeuppance.

"Come on, man." Connor helped Brad up off the floor by grabbing and pullinng both of his hands. They looked at each other and started laughing at how the fall had happened.

Still laughing, Brad headed to Connor's room to get changed.

"Don't forget to put some ointment on your ass."

"Don't you want to put it on me?"

"Gladly." Connor hastened his pace, but Brad shut the door on him before he could enter.

"Asshole!" Was the last thing Connor heard from Brad's mouth before going back to the living room with the other guys.