Episode Seven: Mouse (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

Guy widened his eyes at the figure. "How do you know my name?"

"I can't tell you that either yet. But I need you to listen to me. I already healed your wounds. You can walk and run now without limping. I'll cut you loose. But...you won't be able to get out of this hospital without my help."

"Help?"

"Yes? Cameras are everywhere in this building."

"What do you need me to do?"

"I stuck an earpiece in your ear while you're sleeping to guide you out of the hospital and it might help you and your friend out of that prison."

"Wha--?!" Guy gasped while feeling something in his ear with his shoulder. He groaned irritably while throwing his head on the pillow. "Let me guess...you strapped me down on this hospital bed too."

"No...that was the doctors and nurses doing. Anyways, I need you to heed my every instruction...otherwise, the whole system will be jeopardized. There will be security guards patrolling the hallways and watching the cameras," The figure continued while flicking his wrists to notice the time. "And the time is almost up."

"What?"

"The plan will have to start now...pretend you don't see me," The figure stated while taking out a smoke bomb.

"Wait, what?"

The figure threw down the smoke bomb to create fog into the room. Guy couldn't see anything but he can feel his wrists and ankles freed from the straps.

"Pretend you're still tied down," The figure spoke again, but by the time the fog cleared...the figure vanished without a trace.

Meanwhile, the plump watchmen stared into the screens of the hospital he's patrolling in, although not entirely focusing on the camera monitors in front of him. The mysterious figure entered the camera room and grabbed the security guard by the back of his neck. He slammed the guard's head into the table hard enough to knock him out. He pushed the fat guard aside and sat on the office chair, watching the cameras this time. He saw Guy from Camera 20b.

~.~

Guy laid still on the hospital bed, sweating anxiously to wonder what's the actual plan.

"Now," The figure's voice from Guy's earpiece spoke up.

Guy immediately got up from the bed and rushed out of the room without limping.

So, the figure was telling the truth.

Guy pushed the door open ajar while examining the hallway in front of the room.

"Take a left," The figure instructed quickly.

Guy shoved the door all the way open and took a left down the hallway. Guy strode through the hallway until he saw an incoming flashlight coming down the corner.

"Hide."

"Where?" Guy asked but he already noticed the dark spot where the light won't get to it. Guy jumped towards the corner while the light flashed down the hallway where he's at. Luckily, the guard didn't notice him.

"Knock him out," The figure whispered into his ear.

"What?" Guy whispered quietly and harshly.

"Knock him out. Now. Before he catches you in that corner."

"Knock him out with what?"

"There should be a baton next to you."

Guy glanced around to bump his leg into it. He whipped his focus down on the baton next to his leg. "Seriously."