Day 9... He's all mine 😊

Start from the beginning

"I was just about to cook breakfast for my man, I guess you can have some too, and by then Shay should be back."

I ponder on it for a second as Shanty stares at me. I am hungry, plus I really need to talk to Shay, so I oblige and take her up on her offer.

I climb out of my car and follow her into the apartment, hoping Shay will be happy to see me and listen to what I have to say to her, but I know how stubborn she can be, so I'm praying and hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

                 ****************

KaShay

Waking up cloaked in Justin's arms as he breathes heavily against my neck is nostalgic.

He looks so fucking good and is all mine!

Damn, I'm still shocked and appalled at everything that occurred yesterday and last night, but I'm happy with my choice and wouldn't have it any other way.

Looking at him asleep peacefully makes me want to fuck him all over again. Damn, that shit was good! I want more. I would fuck him all day and all night if I could.

I slowly remove the sheets from him, exposing his naked body, and my eyes are drawn to his limp dick. Damn, it's still fucking huge, even when he's soft.

I grab hold of it, bringing it to my lips. I swipe my tongue swiftly across the tip before forcing it into my mouth.

Fuck, he tastes so damn good. I can't help myself as I begin slurping harder, letting the drool roll from my mouth down his shaft, then licking it back up.

I spread his legs with my knee, positioning myself between him, settling into a better stance to take him in completely.

He grunts, eyes still closed, unaware of what's happening. He reaches for my head, cupping my face with both hands, pressing his dick deeper into my mouth.

"Fuuuckk, baby," he cries out, gradually opening his eyes and focusing on me with his dick fully inserted into my mouth.

I look up at him, bringing my mouth up and down his length faster, letting my lips graze his dick.

"Damn sexy, what the fuck are you doing to me?" He pumps in and out of my mouth, and I become wet in between my legs, watching him grow weak from my mouth.

I enjoy seeing him this way, vulnerable. I take his dick from my mouth and spit on it, watching the drool roll down his dick, and I slurp it back up, inserting his balls into my mouth, and he pulls on my hair even tighter.

"If you do that shit again, I'm gonna cum all over your pretty ass face," he groans, trying to handle the pleasure he is enduring. And I think to myself,yessss zaddy; you got yourself a damn freak.

I repeat my same motions continuously, and he keeps his promise and cums in my mouth and on my face. I swallow his sweet cum before removing myself from the bed to wipe my face off as he sprawls out, trying to catch his breath.

Returning to the bed, Justin gawks at me while stroking his dick, and I suck in my lips as I admire him touching himself.

"Come here" he pulls me on top of him soon as I reach the bed, staring at me as he instantly slides his dick inside me, and I hold onto him as he pushes his dick completely in me.

I bite my lip a bit to keep from moaning as I slowly grind on his dick.

Justin grabs hold of my hip, taking complete control as he begins thrusting in and out of me. I place my hands on his chest, trying to endure his rapid thrashing.

"You like this dick, dontcha?" his accent comes out assertive but sexy as fuck.

"Answer me, baby! Tell me you like my dick and how I fuck you." he begins thrashing harder.