15-A Tiring Tuesday with Billy

I woke up in the library with Farkle and realized my mistake. I shook him awake and told him I had to go. I ran back to my room as fast as I could. Billy was standing in front of my door looking almost irritated by my tardiness. He took in my appearance and frowned. 

"I'm very sorry. I will be ready shortly." I smiled apologetically and disappeared behind my door. I stripped off the paint colored dress and grabbed a wet cloth from the bathroom to get the color off my face. I changed into a fresh gown and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I checked my appearance in the mirror before opening the door to Billy. "Sorry for the inconvenience, I got caught up in some official business last night." I lied.

"It's okay. You look very nice." He smiled and I relaxed. He held out his arm and I looped mine through it.  

"Where to?" He led me outside and I was amused by his plan. "Baseball?" 

"When I was younger, I always said the woman I would marry had to be good at baseball." I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"And if I'm not?" 

"I'll teach you." He picked up a ball and threw it in the air, catching it as it fell back down. 

Two-person baseball was an interesting experience. After a couple hours of running around the field in bare feet and hitting the ball, I was exhausted. As I finally made it around to the home base, I rolled on the ground, breathing deeply. Billy came and laid down beside me. 

"Good game." He grinned as I attempted to catch my breath. 

"If this is going to become a regular thing I have to work on my stamina." I laughed, taking deep breaths.

"That can be arranged." Billy was hovering over me in a second and placed his lips on mine. Kissing Billy was much different than kissing the other boys. No fireworks like Lucas, no passion like Farkle. Just heat. He was attractive and in theory, it was great. His kiss was aggressive and he dominated my mouth as he ground his hips into me. I lightly pushed against his chest and he pulled away but only to reattach his lips to my neck. He started untying the front of my dress and I pushed him off. 

"We should get back inside." I urged retying the corset. I noticed a slight eye roll as he stood up. 

"My day with you isn't over yet." He commented.

"I'm really tired." I sighed. 

"Farkle got to spend the whole night with you and I don't even get a whole day." He scoffed, crossing his arms. 

"Farkle and I just fell asleep." I shrugged, annoyed by his jealous attitude.

"Yeah, I'm sure all you two did was sleep." 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I saw the paint. The handprints on your dress didn't magically appear. I figured that just meant you were easy but I guess that only applies to wimpy little freaks." I slapped him and he gasped. "I'm sorry." It almost sounded sincere.

"You might want to start packing." I scoffed as I stormed away from him. I disappeared into my room and crawled into bed. I was suddenly aware of how hungry I was but I didn't want to get up. I didn't even have the energy to send for someone. I dozed off once again wearing my clothes from the night before.