2 - first date

It took me a while to decide who my first date would be. My front runners were Huckleberry and Boing. Farkle also made an impression. I continued to ponder until I got a note from one of my suitors.

Struggling to decide on a first date? I would love to accompany you. I'm pretty sure you enjoy mystery. Plan a date for tomorrow at Midnight. I'll meet you in the west wing by the library. Hope to see you there
~Your secret admirer ;)

When the time came I waited in the hall. I planned a desert buffet.

"Someone's looking rather beautiful today." I turned around to face the winker- Lucas Friar.

"Why thank you kind sir." We both laughed.

"So Blonde Beauty what's the plan? " He asked as we strolled down the hall.

"Do you like chocolate?" I questioned.

"Of course." He smiled. I guided him to one of our private dining rooms where the chefs and maids setup a desert table.

I sat down across from him.

"You can take whatever you want." I instructed gesturing at the table.

"Okay." He smirked. Lucas stood up but instead of going towards the desert table he walked towards me. He picked me up. He held the same smirk.

"Cute. Now put me down." I stated from his arms. I didn't mind but I needed to have the power.

"No thanks."

"Come on Ranger Rick." I pouted and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Fine. But only if you give me a kiss." He smirked as I widened my eyes and my face flushed.

"That is preposterous. Your arms will eventually get tired."

"Here's the thing about me. I'm as strong as a horse. I don't have to work at it I just am." He whispered in my ear.

"Why on earth would you want a kiss?" I asked.

"I want to be your first everything. That's why I asked you on the date. I want to be your first date. Your first kiss. Your first other things..." He trailed off into another smirk.

"Those other things are illegal until marriage." I scoffed.

"Exactly." His dark tone sent shivers down my spine.

"Someone's rather cocky. " I chuckled.

"I prefer to call it confidence."

"Well I hate to break it to you cowboy but, I've already had my first kiss." I scoffed.

"Maybe but never one like this." He smirked which I'm pretty sure was just permanently on his face.

"Like w-" He leaned in and softly placed his lips on mine. I was in shock at first but quickly kissed back, our lips moving in sync. I felt sparks shooting through me and I didn't want it to end. To my dismay he pulled away.

"Shall we have dessert now your Highness?" He asked placing me back on my feet.

"Yes I suppose we shall." I sighed taking my seat at the table. I handed him my plate. "One of everything." He chuckled and turned to the table loading up our plates.

We talked all night before he walked me back to my room.

"Mr Friar I suggest you get to sleep as soon as possible. My father doesn't appreciate tardiness or tiredness at the breakfast table." I stood on my toes and got real close to his lips. As soon as I saw his eyes close I changed my course and pecked his cheek before walking away, leaving him standing there like a fool.