chapter 29:

Maybe you're wondering what my secret is. Maybe you think it's something bad.. i can assure you.. it's something that will change me and colbys life forever. Something that will make or break our relationship. He might leave me. I might leave him. We won't know until i tell the secret. the one that will change things. forever.

I sat in Colby and I's room. I was staring at all the pretty people on instagram. i wish i was that gorgeous-

"Hey babygirllll" Colby says sitting down next to me and kissing my cheek gently. "Hey babe" I say thinking about how i should tell him.. the secret. "Baby. We should talk." I say and fidget with the promise ring Colby gave me. "Hm? what's up? is everything okay?" He says turning to face me. "Y-yeah everything's fine. I'm just uh-" I say and blush nervously. "You can tell me anything love, you know that right?" He says looking into my eyes. I look down and nod slowly. "Nevermind. it's not important. i'll go make dinner." I say and get off the bed.

I run to the kitchen and search the cabinets for something to make. Damn.. he has literally no food. I shake my head a little and grab my phone to order pizza. In middle school, me and Colby would sneak out to go eat pizza and hot wings. It's so weird to think we're adults now. Adults who live together..

After i finish ordering the pizza, i sat on the couch going through my phone again. This time, i was looking at instagram edits of my hOt aSs boyfriend Colby. I really did get lucky with this boy. I think to myself and giggle a little bit.

"Babe." Colby walks into the living room with an almost angered look on his face. "What is this." He says while holding up a positive pregnancy test....