chapter 22

I was getting ready for me and Colbys date. I put on a fancy but revealing black dress that fits all my curves perfectly. I was at his house so I made tara bring my makeup and a few outfits and of course she chooses the most revealing ones.

I start to put on some makeup. Not a lot, just covering some dark blemishes and the hickeys from the other night. Suddenly, I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn and smile at Colby, who's clinging on to me like a 4 year old.

"Hi gorgeous." Colby says and kisses my check. "Well well, looks who's being flirty." I say with a smirk. "What? Did you miss it?" He says while laughing. "Well I love it when you try to charm your way into my heart." I giggle and pull out of Colbys grip to put my shoes on.

"After our date I wanna talk to you about something." Colby says in a serious tone. I turn to look at him while standing up. "Is everything okay?" I ask him. "Yeah everything's fine. It's just.. nevermind. We better go." He says holding my hand and walking out of the door.

*time skip*

We arrive at tender greens. I look up at the beautiful restaurant in front of me. Colby leads me inside while holding my hand.

"Last name?" The lady at the front desk asks us. "Brock." Colby says. "Follow me please." A server says and leads me and Colby to a table.

The table is in the corner. It's lit up with romantic candles and the scent smells like cherry blossoms. Colby pulls out my chair for me so I can sit. "Thank you good sir." I giggle and sit down. Colby sits across from me.

We order and get our food. "So Rose.. I have an important question which I should ask after I tell you what I have to say but.. will you be my girlfriend?" Colby says looking into my blue eyes. I smile. "Of course I will." I say smiling and looking back into his eyes.

"Now I'm gonna tell you what's been bothering me." Colby says with a worried expression. "Rose I'm-"