Chapter 26:

Me and Colby were about to leave for the airport. He helped me pack all my things and we were on our way. "Sams gonna be there right?" I ask him. "Yeah and so is Kat. Did you hear about them getting engaged?" He asks me while getting into the car. "Yeah i heard. Kat told me." I say and buckle in my seat belt. "We should get married." He says turning his head to look at me. I smile, "I'd really really like that." I saw drifting off to the thought of us getting married.

It was at the beach. Right at sunset. Colby looked incredibly handsome in his dark-navy tux. And then there was me in my black and white wedding dress. I didn't like the typical, white-dress look. I wanted a dark dress. Something that would match Colby. As we said our vows and kissed in the sunset, you could hear the cheers and fireworks in the back.

I snap out of my trail of thought when Colby pulls into a gas station. "Imma get us a slushee." Colby says and gets out of the car. "Can I come?" I ask opening the door. "Sure" he says with a smile. I get out and hold his hand. Sometimes I think about that girl iris. How he said he was hanging out with her. I wonder if he cheated on me. No I know he wouldn't do that. But it would be so simple to do if he did. I really needed to stop thinking like that.

I know Colby wouldn't cheat. Right?