Chapter 5:

It was a Saturday morning. Finally got through the first week of school.

Colby was starting to get popular and drifted apart from me.

Me and Angie were going over to babysit today. We only got the address and don't exactly know who we are babysitting but, we need the money.

Me and Angie arrive at the house that the address said to go to. We walk up to the front door and hear arguing, "But mom! I can babysit Sophia! You don't need to hire someone." A teenage boy says. "Colby. I don't trust you with you're sister. You should not have snuck out to that party the other night. You're grounded." A lady says.

Of course it's Colby. The popularity went to his head. Me and Angie exchange looks. She knocks on the door. A lady with brown hair comes answers. It's Colby's mom. "Oh hello Rose. I haven't seen you in a while." Colby's mom says.

"Hello Mrs. Brock." I say and shake her hand. "This is Angie. She will be helping me a little." I say. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Brock." Angie says and shakes her hand.

"Well, me and my husband will be gone for the weekend so I hope they are not to much trouble for you. Colby's grounded so make sure he doesn't leave. I'm in a hurry so good luck." She says and leaves. "Oh, bye." I say.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the one and only Colby Brock." I say to Colby as he stands and watches from the stairwell. "Hey Rose." He says. "I'm gonna go see Sophia." Angie says and walks away leaving me and Colby alone.

"Follow me." He says and walks upstairs. I don't know why but I follow him.

He takes me to a bedroom. "My mom told me I had to share a room with you. You better be thankful that I cleaned it for you." He says. "Gee thanks." I say.

"So, are we sharing a bed or something?" I ask. "No dumbass. I'm sleeping on the couch. There's no way that you and me- you know." He says. "Colby that not what I meant." I say and slap him playfully.

"Honestly, if you're body's anything like other people say it is then, maybe you can catch me in you're bed." He winks. "Who are you talking about?" I ask. "It was a joke Rose." He says.

"You know Colby." I start. "What?" He asks. "Never mind. Just," I start. He moves closer to me. "What?" He asks. "Nothing." I glance at his lips. Is it bad to want to kiss you're best friend?