Chapter 24:

Rose's POV:

It was my first day of college. I was so nervous I felt like I was gonna puke. I missed Colby so much.
I looked up at the school and played with the promise ring Colby had given me. It can't be that bad.. right?

I quickly set up my dorm room and made sure to hang lots of pictures of me and Colby up. I really hope he gives me a call soon. I've only been here 30 minutes and I already hate it.

I walk to my first class and sit down next to who looks like a classic college frat boy. He looks at me for a few seconds then looks away. I ignore it and take out my notebook. I glued a polaroid picture of me and Colby on the front so that he's always with me. I just wanted to get out of class and call him.

The frat boy turns to me. "Hey princess what's your name. I'm Chad." The boy says. I could practically smell what he ate for lunch. "My names none of your business." I say writing in my notebook. "You're hot. Like, really really hot." Chad says while putting his hand on my thigh. I quickly shove his hand off. "Yeah and I also have a boyfriend." I roll my eyes. "Oh please. He's probably fucking some girl you can't leave boys alone." He says and starts scribbling on the side of his notes

The bell finally rings after what feels like 10 million hours in that class. I run to my dorm and flip on the bed. I scroll to colbys contact on my phone and hit the FaceTime button.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

No answer.

(Hey guys sorry it took so long to update. My phone turned off and wouldn't turn back on so I had to get it completely whipped and I lost everything. Luckily, I managed to save the book. Also, thank you for 13k reads! Lowkey feels famous lmao. I love you guyssss)