chapter 28:

Me and Colby got back to his house. Or 'our' house as he says. I was happy to be living with Colby. I mean, I love him and I'm so happy we're together. I'd give him the whole world if I could and I'm sure he'd give it to me if I asked.

"You can move all your stuff in my room. Well, our room." Colby says smiling at me and takes me to the room. I've been in Colbys room.. many times before. I know what his house looks like. "Baby I wanna talk to you." I say sitting on our bed. "Okay, about what? Is everything okay?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows. I giggle at his concerned face, "no, nothings wrong. I just wanted to ask about your.. YouTube thingy." I say, playing with the promise ring he gave me. I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me the night of our official date. "Oh my YouTube. What's wrong about it?" He asks me, looking up into my eyes. "Well.. your fans are a little uh.. not exactly supportive to girls." I say hesitantly, nervous about what he'll say. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just genuinely worried about the hate I might get.

"Whatever they say, I won't let them tear us apart. I promise you that. I love you more than anyone I've ever loved before. You can 100% trust that I'll be here for you always baby. Always. And that's a promise." Colby says holding both of my hands. I couldn't help but smile at how sweet and loving he is.

Little did he know.. I have a secret.