Chapter 19:

I wake up sweating. Colby is next to me. I shake Colby awaking hoping for him to calm me down. The last thing I remember is buying a pregnancy test after that very long night with Colby.

Colby groans, "whatttt." I shake him more, "Colby." I say while in the middle of a panic attack. He sits up immediately, "Rose? What's wrong? Are you okay? Did someone do something?" He starts asking.

"I'm fine. Just a Dream." I say trying to calm down. Colby hugs me. "What happened yesterday?" I ask completely confused. "You were sitting on the bathroom floor crying and I walked in and you passed out." He says.

I just sit there. What happened yesterday comes flooding back to me,

Yesterday, 9:28 am

As I'm sitting on the bathroom floor, crying, I begin to imagine what would happen if I was pregnant. Me and Colby aren't a thing yet. I'm only 18. Am I even able to take care of a child?

I think to myself as warm tears stream down my face. I've been sick all morning. Probably just my anxiety I tell myself to try and relieve the worry.

I'm choking on my tears. I cant see nor breath. Another panic attack?!

I still have the unopened pregnancy test in the pharmacy bag next to my leg. Me sitting against the toilet waiting for my dinner and all the candy me and Colby ate yesterday to come back up.

Suddenly, Colby walks in the bathroom. "Rose! What's wrong are you okay?" He rushes to my side. Then, everything is blurry.

End of flashback

"Rose?" Colby says snapping me back into reality. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry. What were you saying?" I ask.

"I asked if you felt okay." He says while looking at me, very obviously worried. "Yeah I'm fine." I say with less emotion. His face grows more concerned. "Rose. You know you can talk to me right? I'm here for you." He says whilst placing his hand gently on my thigh.

"Yeah I know. I'm just.. stressed." I say while sighing. He kisses my cheek gently, "What's stressing you beautiful?" He asks with that deep voice of his.

"I don't really know. I'm just like this sometimes." I say. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a gentle hug. "It's okay darling. I'm here for you."

Should I tell him what I'm worried about?

( hey guys! I know some of you were upset about the last chapter buttttt I want to make you guys apart of the book by helping me choose some decisions. First question, should Rose end up being pregnant? What gender?)