Epilogue

A/N sorry it took so long to finish writing this but with everything going on it's been a bit hectic. I know it's an abrupt finish but I'm already working on multiple other books so I had to end one of them.

I hope you guys enjoy the ending, please let me know it the comments. Oh and please stay safe and healthy <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lilith's point of view

I woke up alone one morning in mine and Ephraim's apartment with a sick feeling in my stomach. We decided to go to college near home, it was only an hour drive but with morning classes it was a pain. It was an impulsive decision to live together near campus but we don't regret a thing because we were still together after four years.

We've had our share of major fights but we always made it out together. Eventually I told him about my father leaving after he settled down about his own father. Ephraim refused to speak with his dad again but did want to get to know the other kids for Eva's sake.

Eva's doing great actually, she loves to hang out with the twins, who are growing quickly. I forgave my brother for what happened years ago and we're doing great. He and Dana are expecting another baby, a boy so Celeste will have it tough when she gets her first boyfriend.

Oh and it took Vince almost two years to finally ask Kyona to be his girlfriend. To say she was happy was an understatement because she fainted. Yeah after all those years she still gets nervous when he smiles at her, it's adorable.

Shannon and Brie went to live together abroad because they wanted to study in Sweden, don't ask why. And last but not least Dashiell, he hasn't settled down yet but he loves the college life. He's always the life of the party and girls still kiss the ground he walks on.

I groaned and opened my eyes, annoyed with the fact that Ephraim left without waking me up. The only evidence of Ephraim's presence was a small sticky note on top of my phone.

'Goodmorning, love
Get dressed in the clothes by the tray and then have the breakfast I made you.
Love, Ephraim'

"Well alright then." I sighed, getting out of bed while spotting the tray of breakfast on the desk. I went to the breakfast tray and I spotted the blue bodycon dress. I put it on and then glanced at the toast and a tall glass of water. My eyebrows raised when my eyes landed on another sticky note.

'Hurry up, I don't want to wait long
I still love you though XX'

I rolled my eyes at the rush but ate quickly anyway because I just wanted to see him. I picked up the tray and brought it to the kitchen where I saw my white heels on the counter. "What the hell is this boy's plan?" I muttered to myself when I saw the yellow note.

'Finally ;) Took you long enough! Now it's time for the fun to begin and it all starts at the place we first met
- E.'

I sighed when I realised he wanted me to go all the way to our old kindergarden. I put the shoes on and grabbed my car keys and wallet. I took one last look in the mirror while fluffing my hair and then went to the garage. I got in my white Rover, which my father returned, and drove back to my hometown.

It only took me about 45 minutes because there was no one on the road. And maybe I went over the speed limit because I just wanted to see my boyfriend. I walked into our old classroom and grinned when I saw my old teacher smiling at me.

"Right on time." She said and then walked out after holding one finger up to me.

"You look really pretty, miss." One of the girls said and I smiled while thanking her.