18.

Lilith's point of view

Jeremiah, Dana and the kids went home yesterday, it was nice having them here for a couple days. They explained everything about why they left and what happened since. But for me the most important thing was that I had my brother back and I got three family members extra.

It was kind of weird to think about the fact that I'd be family with Dashiell but who cares. I wouldn't date him anyway so it's not really a big issue or something. We probably won't even act any different than we were before.

I got out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I put on matching black undies with lace and then shoved my legs into a pair of black jeans. After that I tugged a thin, black turtleneck and stuffed it in my jeans. Then I put my Gucci belt through the designated loops. "Ugh..." A groan escaped me as I rushed back to the bathroom to fix my hair.

I took it out of the scarf and grinned when all the curls were still perfectly intact. I usually don't do this but I really couldn't use a bad hair day today. "Great!"

I hurried back to my room to grab a pair of heels. I chose the black, open toe stilettos with an ankle strap and put my feet in. I quickly made my way to the bathroom for the fifth time or something and started to put on a little bit of mascara. "Come on." I murmed because my hands were shaking. "Yes!" I grinned when it turned out not so bad.

"Bag, I need a bag." I muttered as I tried to chose a purse to go with my outfit. "Aha!" I grabbed the black Michael Kors tote bag because it wasn't too big but it could still fot my books. "And to top it off." I took my nude trench coat like jacket but it didn't have any buttons on it, it's just open.

I also stuffed golden rings in my ears and clasped a matching bracelet around my wrist. I walked downstairs to grab my carkeys when I noticed a note on them.

'Have a great 20th of October, sweetheart.
Love, mom and dad'

There was also some money under them, around $250 or something. I just shrugged and took it with me. They always leave me money because they won't be home. I locked the front door, got in my car and drove off to school.

"Lilith!" I heard multiple voice yell as soon as I entered the building. Before I even had the chance to look around, arms wrapped around me from all directions and I laughed. "Happy birthday!" Brie, Shannon and Kyona exclaimed happily as they jumped around me.

"What did you get from your parents?" Brie asked, following me to my locker and I shrugged.

"They left me some money. No big deal." I said as I opened my locker to grab my books.

"Yes big deal!" Shannon stated seriously as I shut my locker. All three of then followed me to my classroom. "You turned eighteen, girl!"

"It's fine." I chuckled. "Next year I'll turn nineteen, hopefully." I quickly hit my knuckles against the door three times, don't wanna jinx anything.

"Enough with the parental issues." Brie said loudly as they all took seats at the desks around me. "Time for gifts."

"Y'all got me gifts?" I frowned surprised and they nodded. Shannon was first and just shoved a box in my hands. "Thanks." I smiled and opened the present. It was a custom made mug with the four of us as cartoons on it as we looked out on a beach. "This is adorable, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!" Shannon grinned and Brie gave me her gift next.

I quickly opened it and grinned when I saw a burrito blanket. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed while hugging Brie.