13. Feathers

(Later that night)

Jimin placed his key in the lock, his eyebrows knitting together as the sound of music blared from the other side of the door. Namjoon had a tendency of playing his music too loud, but this was just ridiculous. How many times did he need to be reminded that they lived in an apartment, and the neighbors would complain?

Saying he was annoyed would be an understatement. Jimin was furious. He pushed the door open and paused. The apartment smelled of alcohol and the floors were littered with red cups and... feathers? White feathers coated the hardwood floors, some pieces floating through the air from the sudden wind the door had made. He dropped his keys on the entry table, missing the key bowl, and stepped further into the living room.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" He shouted, trying to be heard over the loud music as he searched for someone to blame.

Jin leaned against the wall, a red cup in his hands as he stared across the room. "They've officially lost their minds." He shouted back, motioning to Namjoon and Yoongi who stood in the middle of a group of girls by the dining table.

Jimin narrowed his eyes and crossed the room. He pulled at Namjoon's shirt, dragging him away from the drunken girls and pushed him against the kitchen counter. "What the hell Joon?" He shouted, his eyes wide with anger.

Namjoon laughed and grabbed his cousins shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Loosen up man." He took a sip of his drink, before smiling back at Jimin. "I'll clean it up in the morning. There's nothing to worry about."

Jimin shook his head, running his hands over his face. "That's not the point Joon. A lot of shit happened today and this was the last thing I wanted to come home to." He exhaled, looking up to the ceiling.

After spending the day at the hospital with Hoseok, all Jimin wanted to do was take a warm bath and curl up in bed. His mind was fogged with so many emotions, none of which he wanted to deal with.

"No, this is exactly what you needed." Namjoon took another drink, looking around the room. "This is what everyone needed.

Jimin shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't get it Joon."

"Where's Hobi?" The older asked, arching an eyebrow.

Jimin closed his eyes, biting his lips into a straight line. It took everything he had in him not to break down as he spoke.

Taehyung quickly grabbed the red cup from Jungkook's hand before it was spilled on the couch. He carefully set it on the coffee table before slouching back into his spot, his own cup rested on his knee. Trying to ignore the drunken mess beside him, he looked around the room for the others, his eyes landing on Jimin who leaned against the kitchen doorway.

Taehyung abruptly sat up, his eyes widening as he turned around, frantically shaking Jungkook's shoulder. "Kook. Stop."

Jungkook pushed him off, his head buried in the neck of the blonde, moaning girl. His hands rested on her hips as she straddled his lap, her fingers tangled in his hair as she ground herself against him.

Taehyung looked back at Jimin, trying to act quickly before the other boy saw the drunken display. "Seriously Jungkook. Stop." This time he pulled against the girls arm, trying to remove her from the young boys lap.

Jungkook sat up, reaching out and gripping the girls waist. "Go away Tae." Jungkook mumbles, clutching the sloppy girls dress and pulling her back onto his lap.

Taehyung shook his head in frustration and set his cup on the table. "Jungkook, you're drunk. Do you really want to ruin your chance with Jimin by doing this?"