Chapter 1

He jerked his eyes open when he saw those eyes again.

He groaned loudly and shut his eyes tightly so that the image of someone's eyes can go away from his mind.

Whom he is kidding!

He can't get away from those eyes since he saw them.

He could still remember clearly the whole incident where a certain pair of eyes got imprinted on his mind or rather in his heart.

From that day, he had never seen those eyes again but whenever he closes his eyes he could see them.

Why?

He doesn't know.

Who is that person?

He doesn't know.

What is this?

He doesn't know.

Where is that person?

He doesn't know.

How did this happen?

He doesn't know.

He doesn't know anything and that made him angry on himself.

Unknowingly his mind wandered to that day when he saw her.

Few months back..........

He was sitting in the cafe by a window waiting for his order. He saw a group of friends sitting on the front table enjoying themselves without having any care to the world.

He got his drink and started drinking it looking outside the window. He saw a girl standing outside the window with her back facing the window. She was wearing a scarf around her face and saw only her eyes when she turned around to see someone.

There was something in her eyes.

Glint, mischief, pride and maybe anger too.

He saw a way too many emotions in her eyes in a short moment which enthralled him. It made him curious of what she is going to do.

But what he saw next made him stunned. He never for once thought that the girl would get in her car and will crash into another car wantedly.

Everyone gasped loudly around them and she got down the car fully satisfied with what she had done. She turned towards the window again and he could feel her smirking at someone. He followed her gaze and found that the group which was sitting infront of him stood shocked in their places.

Before they all react to what she had done, she quickly stuck a note on the crashed car and vanished from that place in her car. He quickly ran out with others but she was already gone and he found her bracelet which fell down.

He took that bracelet in his hands and observed it which has letter 'S'. He went towards the crashed car and saw that group of friends were boiling in anger and cursing that girl. He looked at the note she pasted.

Enjoy the taste of your own medicine.

He chuckled how that girl has gotten away so easily with what she has done leaving behind the group of infuriating people.

He smiled at the note and can't ignore the fact that he liked the braveness of the girl.

She was something else......

.
.
.
.
.

He sighed thinking about her and does not understand why he still remembers her when she doesn't even know he exists.

He brushed away those thoughts and started to get ready for his office.

******

She jerked up from her sleep panting heavily. Tears were flowing from her eyes and she cried holding her head in her hands.

She doesn't know when she will stop getting nightmares and she doesn't know how to stop the streaming down of tears from her eyes.

They say that with time, pain goes away......it fades away.

But no.

With time the pain only grows.

They say that, it's better to let go and move on.

But how.

When your past haunts you whenever you close your eyes, when your past revolves in front you every minute of your life, especially when it consists of memories of those people whom you loved the most.

Its easy to say and hard to do. It's painful......it isn't easy to forget her past, it isn't easy to move on in her life.......

She clearly remembers how she lost everything and everyone on that fateful day.

She was waiting in the airport for her family to pick her up.

It's been an hour since she was waiting but they still aren't there. Panic took over her and tried to contact her family but not a single call is getting connected.

Immediately she got into a taxi and left hurriedly.

When she was on her way, she received a call asking her to come to the city hospital.

She bit her lip hard trying to control her tears, she can't even imagine anything bad happening to her family.

She reached the hospital and what she saw made her slumped on the floor with shock and pain.

Her whole family was dead.

.
.
.
.
.

She sucked in a deep breath remembering the scene she saw on that day.

She clutched her heart with pain and cried vigorously. She is helpless......the only thing she can do is mourning over their death.

She thought she would get over it with time.

But no.

It only got increased.

And at one point she had lost all the hope......

She had no wish to live.....

But now she has someone in her life for whom she had to live.

He is only reason she is alive today.

She quickly wiped her tears as she doesn't want him to see her like this and spoil his mood.

She quickly got down the bed and started getting ready.

She went into the living room and looked for him. She saw him engrossed in T.V. so much that he didn't even heard her.

She shook her head at him and started preparing for breakfast.

She looked at him and remembered that if it's not for him she would have been dead by now.

She is living for him and will only live for him......forever.

Aman.

The only reason of her breathing.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued...........

So guys this is the first chapter of my new story.

Please tell me what you feel about the new story.

Enjoy Reading ❤️