V09 - Chapter 110 Battle of Legrath

Start from the beginning

She knows what Bozes is talking about. During the fight before, he grabbed her and pushed her against the pillar. He was angry with her before she disobeyed his orders and ordered an attack. "It is ok Bozes, I shouldn't have ordered an attack."

"That is my problem. You are a Princess, and you shouldn't be treated in such a way." Bozes says. She then looks to the man named Johnson. "Hey, why is your boss such a prick?"

Johnson turns around. "This isn't the time for such chatter. Besides, he isn't that bad once you get to know him. Just have to get past the outer layer."

"Just like Onions sir," Frost says with a chuckle.

"Do you mean parfaits?" Scott said with a sarcastic voice.

"Knock it off you two. We have a job to do." Johnson points out.

She stands there looking at the three Americans baffled at their jokes. There is one thing she has noticed; they love to reference something that she doesn't understand. They are indeed a strange people.

"Still. He called me Blondie. I won't take that lightly." Bozes says.

"With all due respect ma'am but I recall you beat the crap out of him before after signing a treaty(2)?" Scott asks.

"Wait what?" Frost ask, looking towards everyone.

"Oh yeah...," Bozes stops, glancing away embarrassed.

"I said knock it off everyone," Johnson says in a firm voice. "Besides, I am pretty sure it was twice."

"Hey, I didn't know," Bozes replies.

Everyone chuckles a little bit as they move through the hallway.

Pina had forgotten that whole event and enjoyed seeing the embarrassed look on her friend's face. She is always a fiery lady, that is why she likes her but sometimes it gets her into trouble.

"So, he always been like this?" She asks.

Johnson chuckles. "This is nothing. You should have been there before the war. He was a cold-hearted SOB(3). At the time I was so pissed that he took my command away."

"Really? You once were the leader?" Pina asks.

"Doesn't that sound familiar," Boze points out. "I cannot believe you didn't cut his head off."

She hears what Bozes said. Some of the soldiers here are rebellion for that same reason Johnson said.

"Bozes," Grey said.

"For a time, yes but that was then. I was pissed at first but now I am happy he did." Johnson said.

"Why is that?" Bozes asks.

"Easy," Johnson said. "I would have followed the rules. I wouldn't have defended Italica. Wouldn't risked the unit for the flame dragon. I don't think we would have survived last time we fought Taylin in Sadera. never will forget that."

Hearing that last part confuses her. "You guys were the one who fought Taylin? How do you survive an encounter against an Apostle?"

"You might have powerful weapons but your still not gods." Bozes points out.

"When Taylin dropped down for the first time, it was just us. Rory was somewhere else." Scott said. "The Major went hand-to-hand against the boy. It was the most insane thing I ever saw."

"I remember that," Frost adds. "That's Delta for yeah."

"Yup. That was the day we fully become a unit. Glad we had that experience with us." Johnson said.