Killuas' special power

When we’re back Kakashi looks as though he’s in deep thought. He didn’t say anything until we’re back at the bridge. The others are helping out so only Kakashi and I are at the side, since Kakashi is the leader and I was injured earlier.
“What’s wrong Kakashi?” I look at him and he looks back before sighing.
“It’s that tracker that took Zabuza; normally a tracker would kill on the spot to make sure the job is done. However this one just made him pass out. I think something really wrong is going to happen.”  Once the day was over we all went back to Tazunas’ house. He wasn’t happy with having another person in the house but once he found out that Minato was as good as Kakashi and didn’t cost extra he was okay with the help.

Now, looking out the window I can tell, it’s about midnight and it’s most likely everyone is asleep. I don’t feel like going outside again so I just go downstairs. When I go in the main room there’s Naruto and Minato, they both look at me and welcome me with a smile.
“Hey Killua, what are you doing up?” Naruto is quiet for once, probably because it’s night.
“I can’t get to sleep; I didn’t want to go out again so I thought I’ll stay down here for a bit.”
“Come sit here,” Naruto taps the space beside him and I happily obey. “We were just talking about you.”
“What? Really?” They both look at me and nod.
“Turns out our parents decided that we would be friends anyway.” I give a questioning look and Naruto nods at Minato to take over.
“Killua, I was close friends with your father since we were children. As we grew up we stayed be each other and helped with each other’s dreams and lives. When we found out my wife and his wife were both pregnant we instantly decided that you two would be close friends.”
“You were friends with my dad?”
“Best friends. It’s why I look after you.”
“What?”
“When your father and I found out about you two we made a promise to each other. If I died then he would look after my wife and child. If he died I would look after his wife and children. His wife died with him so I was left to look after the children.”
“From what I know, you look after me more than Naruto.”
“Naruto’s my son, a lot of people know that and they would defiantly look after him. However, you’re Silva’s daughter, you’re the only chance I have of keeping my promise and my promise to Silva is the last thing I have to keep us connected. If I fail to keep my promise and you get hurt, or even killed, I haven’t failed a friend… I’ve failed a brother.” At the end of this I end up with teary eyes and a big smile.
“Now I understand what he meant.” The boys give me questioning look. “My brother always said that friends are the most priceless treasure that you could gain. He said that our dad gave his life to save his best friend.”
“W-wait. Do you know what happened?” Minato leaned forward in anticipation.
“Yeah, my brother told me all of it.”
“Can you please tell me” Minato has a real desperate look and I can’t help but tell; I pass him a kunai.
“Cut your hand,” He gives me a questioning look and I nod for him to do it. Once he cuts his palm I cover his hand with mine, so our palms are facing each other. “My family has one person in each generation that gets certain powers. One of these powers is the capability to heal any wound, from a simple cut to losing your soul; this power will heal any damage done.” I move my hand away, making a fist as I do. We three look at minatos’ hand to see the cut has healed completely. While the boys are concentrating, on the power I just shown them, I stand up and walk up to my room. I open my palm to revile a deep cut in my hand. “The only consequence is that you take their place.” My dad brought Minato back to life and gave him his soul… in return… he was killed and his soul was taken. I wrap up my hand and go to bed, having a dream of a normal life with my brother, mum and dad.