My team are now my friends

After we passed Kakashi’s little test we all started doing little D rank jobs. Like how now… we’re catching a cat for a rich lady.
“Is everybody in position?” Kakashi asks through our head sets.
“Roger that,” Sasuke replies.
“Affirmative,” Sakura replies.
“Yep,” I reply.
“Let’s get this thing already!” Naruto, over these past few days we may have been doing petty jobs but I think I’m actually getting used to these people, especially Naruto. Sasuke, who I thought was a proud butt head, is showing to be a bit kind. Yes he gets into arguments with Naruto over nothing but we actually have civil conversations and when we go silent I find it as a comfortable silence, not awkward. Sakura doesn’t hate me as much anymore, she gets mad and clings to Sasuke when he gets close to me but apart from that we got a bit close, she even dragged me to go shopping with her (I HATE being a girly girl). Naruto just used to be a loud mouth that never accomplishes anything but during these jobs I talk to him to stop him complaining about them and I take him for ramen after to make him feel good. I actually found out how lonely he is and all he really needed was a friend, part way through I became that friend he wants… and I like it.
“Naruto, it’s up to you.” Kakashi tells him. With that Naruto runs out of his hiding spot and grabs the cat. I feel sorry for it, it struggles immensely in Naruto’s’ grip but fails to escape. “Does it have the pink ribbon on its ear?” Kakashi asks and Sakura looks.
“Ribbon confirmed.” As the cat struggled I slowly walk up to the poor thing and slowly put my arms around it. When Naruto lets go I lightly hold the cat to my chest and stroke its head as it starts to calm down.
“That’s right, I won’t hurt you.” I whisper to it and everyone looks shocked that I got the cat calm.

I carried the cat all the way to the Hokage’s office. Then the fat, rich lady takes the cat off me and strangles it in a hug. No wonder why it ran away.
“Ha-ha, it deserves it after what it done to me.” Naruto yells while pointing at it. As the lady gives money to the Hokage for the job I explain to Naruto in a calm voice.
“The cat didn’t want to be mean; it was just scared and was protecting its self.” I smile at Naruto while thinking about how cute cats are and I see Sasuke look a bit mad at Naruto. He does that a lot, I wonder why. I walk to the side of the room unnoticed and then sit down waiting for our next ‘mission’.
“Alright, we have gardening for the local park. Deliveries from the shop to the hospital…”
“NO!” The Hokage was rudely interrupted by an angry Naruto and everybody is shocked at him. “I’m sick and tired of doing these petty missions. I didn’t become a ninja so I could do free labour; I became a ninja to do something useful and to go on real missions!” Naturally I would’ve stopped him but he does have a point, I didn’t become a ninja to do stuff like this.
“Naruto, that’s enough!” Kakashi scolds Naruto, Iruka sensei starts telling him about how we’re only supposed to do D rank missions and I ignore him as I remember my first S rank mission.