Is he here?

I wake up to the feel of the sun on my skin, looking around I remember that I fell asleep in the flower garden. However I didn’t go sleep with this blue blanket over me, I don’t think I even had a blanket and I don’t sleep walk. Next to the hand I’m resting my body on I see a kunai, not just any kunai but a different patterned one. It looks like the one that belonged to the mystery man, the one I saw on my first S rank mission. Why is his kunai with me? Was he here?!?  I stand up and start to franticly look around but I saw no sign of anyone else ever being here. I stare at the kunai before picking it and the blanket up and I start making my way back to Tazunas’ house.

When I get there everyone is already awake in the main room.
“KILLUA! Where were you?” Kakashi asks the question I know everybody is thinking.
“I went out,” I say calmly, being sure to hide the kunai under the blanket I’m holding.
“When? Where did you go? Do you know how worried we all were? Anything could’ve happened to you, what would we do then?” When Kakashi asks all these questions I can’t help but feel gratitude for how much he cares.
“Grandpa, Grandpa!” A young boy runs up to Tazuna, sounding really excited.
“What is it Inari?” Tazuna picks up the boy.
“The Silver Shadow! Everybody’s saying that the Silver Shadow is back!” I can’t help but lightly smile at the boys’ excitement of my arrival. Everyone stares at me and then Inari looks at me and notices my silver hair. “Wait,” he gets put down and he walks towards me, I kneel down to his height. “You… You’re the Silver Shadow!” He points a finger at me and stares at me with wide eyes.
“Yes I am,” I smile at him and he grows a huge smile; I put my index finger to my lips. “You need to keep it a secret though; can I trust you to do that?”
“Yes, of course!” Inari runs to his mother and she looks at me.
“Killua, I’m sorry but we already had breakfast. I’ll make you something now but you will be a little late for your training.” She gives me a sweet smile and starts heading towards the kitchen.
“No need,” she looks at me with shock.
“But you need to eat.”
“I’m not hungry, thank you for the offer though.” I smile before heading to the room I’m staying in.

Once I’m alone in the room I put the blanket and kunai on the floor in front of me, wondering how they got there without me noticing.
“Killua! We’re going to train in the woods, see you there!” Naruto calls to me from down stairs. They’re not leaving me behind, are they? I quickly fold up the blanket, put it in my bag with the kunai on top and strap my weapons pouch to my bare leg. Still in my PJ’s, I run out the room, through the main room and out the door until I catch up the others.
“Killua, I got Naruto to call you so you could get dressed.” Kakashi gives me an irritated look.
“I don’t want to be left behind,” I pout at him and I’m sure I see Sasuke and Naruto go a bit red.
“I’m not letting my student train in shorts and a vest top.”
“Why not? I was out all night in them and I was fine.” I know I’m acting like a kid but I’m still one… kind of.
“One sign of you getting ill and you’re going straight back to the house.”
“Yes sir,” I salute him like I’m a soldier.

We soon get to a clearing, surrounded by trees. Kakashi stands in front of us and starts to talk.
“Pay close attention.” He turns around and walks up the tree behind him, when he finds a branch he walks across that. Now he’s facing us, upside down, under a tree branch. I know this, focus chakra on the bottom of your feet so you can walk on any surface. Kakashi jumps down and faces us once more, as the other three look completely amazed. “I want you four to do exactly that, I want you to mark the highest you can get with a kunai and you can even take a running start.” The other three go a distance back from the tree they are going to run, I do it too so it’s even. “GO!” We all run towards our trees, the others scratch their trees’ with their kunais’ after about 3 steps up. I however, carry on going until I reach a branch the others can still see, now I’m about 300 yards above ground and the others are 0 yards above the ground. I cut the tree, where the branch is, before jumping down and smiling at the shocked faces in front of me.
“Good training Kakashi but I learned that when I was 2 years old. It’s a second nature once you get used to it.” I smile and sit at the bottom of a tree on the side, so I have a good view of the others while they train.