Visiting an old friend

After getting into bed Sakura went straight to sleep, which surprised but pleased me. I can’t get to sleep so I’ve just been staring at the sealing. So bored! I sit up, realizing that I’m not getting to sleep tonight. I guess it’s been quite a while since I slept outside the village. I stand up, get my cape on and walk out the old house. As soon as I step outside I realize that going out in shorts and a vest top was not a great idea but I was going to go sleep. I walk down the street and see all the homeless, desperate people that are trying to find comfort on the street. I sigh, knowing that all I can do for them is help get the bridge built as soon as possible. When passing a certain ally-way I remember a group of children that stay here, I walk down it to try and look for them. I was 10 and they were about 4, so now I’m 15 they should be around 9 years old? As I try to figure out the average age for the group I get stopped by a line of kids standing in front of me.
“Give us all you got or we’ll take it by force.” Oh Rider, he should be 13 by now. I taught the kid all he knows and he’s trying to steal.
“Nice to know you recognise me.” When they all look confused I pull down my hood and a few of the kids gain a huge smile on their face.
“Silver! You’re back! I missed you!” Some of the kids sound excited as they come to hug me. When they finally let go there are about 6 others that don’t know me. The four that do know me stand 2 on each side of me. Rider, who’s on my right, takes one step forward.
“Guys, this is the Silver Shadow, we call her silver.” I give a smile and crouch, as most of the others are really young.
“It’s nice to meet you all.” They all give a huge smile.
“This is the famous Silver Shadow? The whole village loves you!” They all get really excited and I can see their eyes start to sparkle.
“Please, call me silver,” I smile at them again and I know I just made some friends.
“Silver, what are you doing here?” Rider asks me and they all look interested.
“I’m on a mission; I came to the ally to see if I could see how much you guys have grown.” I smile as I mess up Riders hair.
“Silver?” One of the newer children take a step towards me and I nod for them to continue. “The others said that you used to sing them lullabies at night.” I nod in response, when I first came here I found these guys on the street. Since they could never get sleep on the hard ground I sung them lullabies to help them get some rest.  “Can you sing a lullaby to us now, please?” I smile and sit on the ground, the kids smile and join me on the ground. I see a storm starting up above us and it reminds me of the first lullaby I sang to the kids. I use my chakra to create the sound of a piano as I sing a lullaby for a stormy night.

By the end of the song everyone but Rider is asleep.
“Silver,” Rider is finding it hard to keep awake.
“Yes rider,” I keep my voice soft so he wouldn’t get active.
“How did you do that piano thing?”
“I became a ninja in the land of sound.” Then he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I stood up, put my hood up and walked away, being sure to not wake up any of them.

I walk around for a little bit and somehow end up in the forest. I still don’t feel tired so I carry on walking. After a while a man appears in front of me.
“Hello, Silver Shadow.” He laughs like he owns it, god he does not, defiantly not with that Hawaiian shirt. “I heard you were back but I didn’t think it was true. You made a huge mistake; I’m going to sell you.”
“I’m going to warn you only once. I’m not easy to catch and most people that see me without my hood tend to die. So why don’t you get out my face before I break it?” He gets angry and goes right for me, no weapons. I decide to play it fair and only use my hands, I twist the muscles in my hand to make it firmer than its soft self and my nails are sharp enough to cut skin. The man looks horrified but he carries on. Once he’s close enough to me I reach out my hand and it goes straight through his chest, I grab onto his heart and pull my arm back, ripping it right out of his body. He is dead before he even hits the ground. That’s what you get for being a cocky idiot. I put his heart on his back and carry on walking until I find the flower garden I always loved. I go to a tree, sit down at the bottom and fall asleep with the smell of flowers all around me.