A little bit of kindness

“Wait!” I stop Kakashi in his tracks. “Please, give them another chance.” I give puppy eyes and everybody looks at me.
“Why should I?” Kakashi asks.
“I may have passed but I need these guys. Yes, they can be loud, proud and pure annoying but they’re my team. Without them I can’t make it as a ninja. I’m sure they could learn to work together if you give them another chance. PLEASE!” I can’t believe I’m begging to work with these guys.

“Okay,” Everybody looks relieved, me included. “I’ll give you three another chance after lunch.” He passes a lunch box to Sasuke and Sakura.
“What about me.”
“As punishment for trying to eat a lunch beforehand you don’t eat. You two are NOT to let him eat.” Then Kakashi grabs me and he uses a jutsu to transport us behind a tree, where we can see the others.

Sasuke opens his box but doesn’t take a bite and then he grabs his box and puts it in front of Naruto.
“Here, eat it.”
“But Sasuke, Kakashi said not to let him eat.”
“I don’t want him slowing me down because he’s hungry. Kakashi isn’t here, he doesn’t need to know.” With that Sakura offers Naruto her food too. Naruto dramatically starts to cry with happiness.
“You guys!”
“Yeah, yeah, just eat.” Sakura gets pushy.
“I’m kind of tied up.” Sakura looks very annoyed as she picks up the chopsticks and starts to feel Naruto. Then Kakashi uses a jutsu to transport us both back to the group, he has made the clouds go dark and has a scary look on his face. A bit too much Kakashi. The others look terrified before Kakashi simply states.
“You pass.”