39

I couldn't believe my eyes. Bruce Fucking Wayne.

My anger accelerated but was halted by another contraction rolling through my body.
"I-I thought you were over this!" I panted out. I hadn't seen him in over eight months, I thought his obsession for me ended when he willingly let me go.

"I could never be over you," he replies smoothly, his eyes trained on the road as he peels out of mansions's driveway. "Especially when I found out you were pregnant."

I squeezed the oh-shit bar above my head. "Wouldn't that make you want to stay away even more?"

His eyes flash up to me through the rear view mirror. "At first, but then I realized it could be mine."

WHAAATT???

"Excuse me?" I hiss, nearly screaming out as the pain began to intensify. "I've never slept with you!"

Bruce lets out a snort. "You don't remember much during the time you spent with me."

Glaring at him, I wanted nothing more than to spit on him. "Yeah, no thanks to you. Are you telling me you raped me?"

"I wouldn't call it that," he responds coldly.

"I don't believe you."

"Frankly," he starts. "I don't care."

"Clearly," I shot back before clenching the bar tighter. "God it hurts!" I scream. Oh how I wish Jack had never left me!

Just as the thought left my head, the sound of screech tires sounded from up ahead. I managed to peer up to see three black cars barreling towards us.

"Shit," Bruce mutters as he suddenly swerved to avoid getting hit.

I look up to see Jack's Joker head hanging out the side of a window, a rifle waving in the air.

"Oh you're so fucked," I growled between my teeth.

Bruce ignores me as he shifts gears and sped off. I hoped Jack knew I was in this vehicle and didn't just start shooting at it!

My heart races, my stomach cramps, and all I could think about was what would happen to my baby if I don't get to a hospital soon!

Joker's point of view.

I'm not stupid.

Brucey-boy thought he was so clever. But I knew it was him all along. It was just a matter of time before he would make his move.

My crew and I waited all day, just waiting for him to take her. I knew this was a risk, but I so loved the drama.

"Sir, he's on the move!" Malcolm shouts to me and a wide grin spreads across my face.

"Let's go get 'em boys!" I cackle and our engines started up.

In the back of the car sat Harley, tied up with a gag over her mouth. She will be right beside Brucey-boy once I got my hands on him. I found the photos and was definitely not pleased. But I let them play their little game, it made it so much sweeter to squash it in their faces.

We saw his car speeding up ahead, and I lean out the window to get a better look. Sure enough, my darling princess was in the back seat. But something was off, I could tell not only from my burning chest, but the look of pain scrunched on her face.

A low growl rumbles in my chest.

"Tell the other not to engage. Get Johnny on the phone, I think (Y/N) is in labor," I spat out and Malcolm's eyes widen in disbelief.

This just got more interesting.

We chased the car down the road, and he was heading towards Gotham. We were right behind him, almost close enough to run the car off the road, but I couldn't risk that with her being in the car.