The Maiden And The Wolf---Chapter 6-Part 1 (improved)

Chapter 6 Part 1 of the Maiden and the Wolf (Improved)

Please COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!! :) 

Enjoy ;)

Dakota opened his eyes slowly, his pupils dilated from the darkness of sleep adjusting quickly to the brightness of his dream. Squinting against the light he saw a huge expanse of blue stretching out above him, it took a few moments for his brain to register that he was looking up at a bright crystal blue sky with no clouds at all just the glowing sun.                                                                                           

 He was lying on his back, his whole body relaxed as he bathed in the warmth of the sunshine and with his hands he felt each individual blade of grass around him.                                                                                                     

 "Dakota..." whispered a soft gentle voice in his ear.                                                       

Dakota sat bolt upright, looking around searching for Elena her voice still hovering around him. Standing he say for the first time that he stood on a lush green hill side, a bubbling stream snaked its way between the hills into the distance, behind him a cool welcoming forest laid undisturbed the trees murmuring softly to each other.    

 A gentle breeze made the grass wave lazily and the loose collar of his half-open shirt flutter and his black hair was blown from side to side. The sound of birdsong reached his ears as small flock of them passed overhead.                                                                                                                                      

 Movement at the bottom of the hill caught his eye and Dakota peered down at the figure his heartbeat quickening as he recognized the slender form as Elena.                                                                                                                                           

 Glancing down Dakota saw his feet were bare; his trousers dark cotton and comfortable, a pale shirt tucked into his belt the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. The look was very casual and laidback the very opposite to how he really felt inside, his pulse was racing and the very blood flowing through his veins felt like it was on fire with desire and frustration with reality. He was tired of putting up with his curse, he wanted to be normal, to be able to love, to be able to hold the woman he loved, never would he take being human for granted again. Destiny had brought him to Elena but it won't free him from his curse only he could do that, no hand of fate or higher power, only him.                                                         

Elena stood up and turned around to face Dakota, her blood red dress gleaming in the sunshine, it was an unusual style silk, sleeveless, the chest and back low, the skirt long and layered cut all the way down both sides, her forearms were covered with silk trails that gently danced in the breeze almost touching the surface of the sparkling stream.