The Maiden And The Wolf---Chapter 3-Part 2 (improved)

Chapter 3 Part 2 of the Maiden and the Wolf (Improved)

Please COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!! :) 

Enjoy ;)

The next morning the sun was high in the blue cloudless sky but the air was crisp and cold, a fine layer of dew had softened the soil of the fields.                            

 Elena, her father and three other people from the village were outside in the crop fields just behind Elena's house that sat on the very border between the village and the forest.                                                                                                                  

 It was spring and as always the seeds must be planted, mature underground during the next few cold weeks then sprout when the first rays of hotter spring sunshine.                                                                                                

 Dressed in her worn brown dress with nothing but a piece of cord tied around her waist Elena picked up her basket of tiny round seeds by the handles and carried on with her task.                                                                                                    

 Elena walked along side the shallow trenches that the others had dug, scoping up a hand full of seeds as she went along dropping them into the channel.      

It was a repetitive tedious task; some could go mad for the days it had to be done over and over again.                                                                                                      

But Elena's mind was elsewhere, it was back with him in her dream world, she could almost hear the sound of the waterfalls and feel his warm skin against hers. She wondered where he was and if he was thinking about her. She hoped to see him again soon even as a wolf so she would know she hadn't just dreamed his entire existence.                                                                                                                                  "Elena, are you listening to me?" said her father's loud curt voice.          

Snapping out of her daydream Elena blinded and turned to see her father's forehead furrowed and glistening with sweat.                                                    

"I'm sorry," she said quickly, "what did you say?"                                                            

"I said," her father sighed, "your Uncle Locke is coming to stay with us for a few days shortly."                                                                                                                                 

Elena smiled at this, momentarily forgetting about Dakota at the news of seeing her uncle soon.