I stared at him for a moment, "I didn't understand a word you said, but ditto,"

He chuckled and stared at the paper, "I can't believe we're actually going to an art museum. It's been my childhood dream to go one day to see all the famous paintings I've seen in movies," wow. He's really art struck.

I smiled at him, "I'm happy to see you so happy, Hanbin," he rolled his eyes at me and I chuckled.
As the class went on, and everyone was doing their painting, the bell rung a few minutes later and everyone started packing their things and leaving, but before they left, Miss Chou's voice rang through the walls, "Don't forget to have your parents sign the paper, or you won't get to come!"

I walked to her desk and smiled at her, "So, when is it?" I didn't exactly get a paper, so I couldn't see the date.

She looked down at a paper then back up at me, "Thursday," I nodded and noticed that she was staring at me. "I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house this afternoon,"

I don't know why, but everything in my body just froze.

I couldn't say anything but nod and she chuckled, "Good," she looked around me, "Hanbin, I will be taking Sana home after awhile,"

I didn't have to turn to see that stupid smile on his face as he spoke, "No problem. I'll see you later Sanny," I turned in time to see him walk out the room.

I looked back at Miss Chou as she was stacking some papers up and I couldn't help but wonder why she wanted me to come to her house, especially on a school night.

After she got everything packed up, we walked out of the school and into the parking lot. I couldn't focus on anything because my heart was thumping so damn hard, I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"What?" I looked at her as she was staring at me.

"I said, what do you think about going to the art museum,"

I nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait. Hanbin is excited, that's for sure," I knew he would be. He's an art loving freak.
She chuckled, "I knew that he would like it. I wanted to do something for the class before Spring Break," we reached her car and she unlocked it.

When we both got in, she looked over at me, "What are you doing for Spring Break?" I stared at her as I couldn't think of anything.

I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I guess whatever Hanbin and his parents were doing since I'm basically living with them.

I shrugged as we were backing out of the parking lot. "I don't know. Whatever Hanbin is doing," I seen her nod as she were pulling out.

All the way to her house, I could feel my heart in my veins. I needed to calm down but I just couldn't because this was Miss Chou we were talking about.
The same damn woman that made me faint when she was standing too close to me. The same woman that makes me feel weak every time I see her. The same woman who didn't mind me touching her leg, and it made me want to pass out from the touch.

If we ever have sex, I might just die.

The thought of that actually happening made my face burn and my body catch fire. I couldn't stop the images from running through my head and I was sitting here, in the passenger side, roasting like a tomato.

We pulled up and I quickly got out as soon as she shut the engine off. I had to breathe some fresh air.

I looked over at her as she was getting out and she was staring at me, "Are you ok?" I only nodded and she didn't push it any further as we were walking to her front door.

She unlocked the door and we both walked in. She told me that I could make myself at home and help myself to whatever I wanted. She told me that she was going to go upstairs real quick, and she'd be back.

Mrs. Chou (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें