''Hello? Hot dog rainy day in seven.'' Zane replied.

''Okay, maybe what you need is...'' The Water Ninja said, thinking.

''Don't say a new binary power core,'' Pixal spoke.

''...a new binary power core! I'll be right back.'' Nya told the nindroid, and ran out of the cave.

''Wait, no! Don't leave!'' The-girl-in-Zane's-head said, unheard.

''Plate! Show! Clipboard!---'' Frosty the Ice Ninja exclaimed.

---

''And at the monastery, Acronix hit me with what he called the "Time Punch." Now I'm rapidly ageing. I would estimate one day every hour. The effect is accelerating and will continue to do so until—'' Wu explained.

''Master Wu?'' Lloyd asked. ''Wait, why are you here Morro?'' 

The Master of Wind quickly dashed out of the room, while Lloyd gave him a confused look.

''Say nothing. The Ninja must not be distracted at this crucial time.'' Wu told Misako.

''They might be able to help you.'' The Elderly Woman replied.

The Green Bean knocked. ''May I enter?'' He questioned.

''My fate is inevitable, Misako. Like the sun rising in the east, like fall turning into winter...'' The Elderly Tea-Obsessed Man told her.

''Wu—'' Misako replied.

''Master Wu?'' Lloyd asked, walking into the room.

Wu gasped. ''You must keep my secret.'' He said, whispering. Misako nodded in response.  

''How is he?'' Greenie questioned, looking concerned.

''Still recovering.'' The Old Woman replied.

''So little time, so many lessons! Fight with your back to the sun. Eight cups of water a day is a myth. You should have been there when I fought Acronix. But I-I—'' Wu spoke, before closing his eyes.

''He's right. I should have been at his side. I failed my Master. I will not make that mistake again.'' Lloyd told himself.

---

Kai and Morro were destroying the training robots while Cole and Jay trained together.

(Y/n) was practising using her manriki-kusari on a dummy, trying to avoid getting hit by the weight on the end of the chain.

Cole was punching the punching pads Jaybird held, thinking. ''Zane is down. Folks disappearing all over town, and we can't do a thing to help! If we just knew why Acronix and Krux are taking people.'' Cake Devourer said in frustration.

''You know, my theory—'' Jaybird spoke.

''For the last time, they are not hostages.'' Cole interrupted.

''How can you be sure?'' The Lightning Ninja asked.

''No ransom note.'' The Earth Ninja replied.

''Maybe they're gonna hypnotize them into being an army?'' Jay questioned.

 ''Krux and Acronix already have an army. Of Samurai snakes.'' Cole told him.

''Well, you know my other theories—'' Jaybird said.

''Do not say alien abductions again, or dimensional rifts, or elfin magic portals!'' Cake Devourer exclaimed in frustration, before launching himself into the air, his fists glowing orange as he landed, hurling Jay into the air.