Chapter Thirty

Começar do início

"Hey I missed you today" the woman said. The woman walked in & noticed me.

"Haven't we met before?" She asked.

"I was just thinking that" I said standing up.

"Keyshia this is my baby Shante & baby this is my crazy ass best-friend." I rolled my eyes at Lo

"Shut up Lo, well it was nice seeing you again I guess"

"You too, Baby I'll be upstairs don't keep me waiting to long" The lady said Pecking Londyn's lips & walked upstairs.

"Damn she fine" I admitted,

"Uh uh don't do that, you have enough problems,"

"Whatever well I gotta go I gotta figure out what I am going to do."

"Ok boo, Call me later" she said hugging me I hugged back & left going home. Seeing my moms car in the driveway.

Here we go.

*************

"Baby take it slow" I was finally home from the hospital & I was happy about that besides having a broken leg & having Simone take care of me I was still pissed at her for this Morris situation

We walked in the house & she helped me get to the couch. I prompt my leg up on the couch.

"I'm going to make you a sandwich okay?" I nodded & grabbed the remote turning on the tv.

She came back in a minute later handing me my sandwich & chips. She sat next to me trying to feed me.

"I can do it Simone" I said smartly.  

"I was just trying to help Ajai" she said rolling her eyes.

I felt kind of bad, I looked down at her arm & saw some marks I hope she is not using again.

"Can you please sit this on the table?" I asked.

She grabbed it & sat it down.

"Simone are you using again?" I asked grabbing her hands. She looked away & sighed.

"No I'm not those are not fresh I'll always have those scar's"

"Look I am still pissed about this Morris thing but I am falling in love with you & I don't want to loose what we have" she touched my face softly.

"Ajai, I am not messing with him period, when he & I dated was when I was using drugs & he tried everything he could to get me off of them but nothing worked until I had enough. That's why he was there he was checking on me he still loves me but I don't want him & I am falling in love with you too. You have to trust me on that baby" she kissed my forehead.

**************
I heard a knock at the door, "I'll get it" Simone said & walked to the door opening it revealing Shantel with the baby.

"There's my little man" I said happy to see my baby, Shantel looked Simone up & down. She walked in & sat the baby's seat down.

"Hey How you feeling?" She asked.

"I feel okay my leg is hurting though"

"Oh baby it's time for you medicine" Simone said handing me my pills & going upstairs.

Shantel took Adrian out & he was awake.

"Hi baby" I said taking him from her.

"You look so cute mommy dressed you up to come see me"

"Girl please my baby always looks good" she joked.

"Whatever he got my looks though I know that" He started smiling.

"He's smiling look at him" Shantel smiled kissing his cheek.

"Look do think i could keep him over night?" I asked.

"Ajai I don't think I'm comfortable leaving my baby here with her"

"Come on shantel please I just got out the hospital & I want to spend time with my son, she is taking care of me"

"Ok, but don't let her hold him" she was crazy but I just laughed at her & nodded.