Chapter Twenty Five - Maddening Sexual Tension

Start from the beginning

"Well thanks Aaron! God..." I mumbled with embarrassment into his warm skin. It was then that I realised he wasn't amused. I looked up at him slightly pouting and slightly angry. "What's wrong?"

"You asked him to bing you files?" I was confused, so what if I did?

"Yes, I couldn't go into the office because you were here so I asked him-"

"He's always going to come between us" what?

"What? Aaron he brought me some files,that's it, there's nothing else going on between us. He's a friend Aaron a really-"

"Really good friend, I get it!" He snapped. I closed my eyes because I finally put the reason for his attitude together. A few days ago Daniel came to visit Aaron and caught us in a similar position which I was thankful for because it gave me a small window of opportunity to escape. Before leavening he hugged me and kissed my forehead, it took me a solid hour to convince Aaron that he was just being a friend. I mean we're practically related now! But he still thought that somewhere deep down I had other feelings for him or that Daniel had an exclusive interest in me.

That would explain him holding me in place when Daniel just dropped in again. I smiled slightly at his possessiveness but also felt hurt. Did he not trust me? Would he always be suspicious of me and Daniel? Would I have to end my friendship with his cousin?

"Aaron..." I cupped his cheeks and pulled him to face me, I connected our foreheads and he immediately softened. "I love you Mr. Arrogant, there is no one else who can even come close to replacing you in any way. I don't know how to exist without you, nobody compares to you for me!" I pecked his nose and went to move away when he held me in place, this is becoming a habit!

"But I know you liked Daniel...I...I saw you in the conference room with him-" he tensed again and I thought back to when I had thought about using Daniel to forget about Aaron, not one of my most commendable moments.

"I was merely testing a theory Mr. Quinn..." My voice became seductive subconsciously, I threw my arms around his neck and gripped them. "Turns out you're the only man alive who can turn me on..." I kissed his bottem lip and took it between my teeth before nibbling gently. "Only you Aaron, it will only ever be you for the rest of my life..." He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap, I cringed at the thought of pain shooting through his body from the sudden and excessive movement but he seemed unaffected. He crashed his lips to mine, "no...Aaron you're injured-"

"I swear to god sweetheart you denying me a kiss hurts more than some stupid fucking gun shot..."

"It may not hurt you but it kills me..."

"One more kiss sweetheart...just one more kiss..." He whispered against my lips before re claiming it in a hard, toe curling kiss. It was safe to say that the sponge was now completely dry. I had squeezed it that hard the entire time Aaron was exploring my mouth with his talented tongue that I had drained every drop of water out of it. When we both finally ran out of air we reluctantly separated. He groaned and made an attempt to go in for round two. I sealed my lips together denying him entrance and smiled as I felt a pout grow across his lips.

"Time for that sponge bath Mr. Quinn..." I whispered while backing away. He pecked me on the cheek before I re soaked the sponge and ran it over his right shoulder while lifting up the arm. I hadn't expected it to be so heavy, he lifted his arm for me and let it fall slack over my shoulder. I swallowed as his large fingers began to trace random shapes on my bare shoulder blade. Shit Charlie focus! Stupid fucking sexy Mr. Arrogant! I needed to finish this before my ovaries exploded, I reached for the sponge bath and brought it to the bed placing it in front of me and beside him.