Coming Home/ Last Chapter

Trill's POV

1 week later

"Yo, Trill you alright.." Zay asked..

"Yea Man, I'm alright. It's just sad man.."

"Damn man.. I can't believe she's gone..."Meech said shaking his head..

"What happened to her cousin?" Zay asked..

"She passed away the day before Rasheeda did.."

We were at the hotel, on our way to Sheeda's wake..

"Y'all ready?" Meech asked us walking toward the door..

We been in Georgia for two weeks, I couldn't leave without saying my final goodbye.. Even though me and Sheeda had some bad times, we also had some good times together.. I just wish things would've happened differently..

***

We pulled up to the funeral home, and got out the truck..

"Thank you for everything Dontrill, you are a good man.."

"Your welcome Ms.Emma.. "

"My girls where all I had, you know?"Ms. Emma said hugging me..

"Yes ma'am.."

"Their mommas were in streets, so I took care of them.. I had them every since they were babies..I'm really going to miss them.."she said fighting back her tears..

"Come on Ms.Emma, lets go inside and take a seat.."

We went in the church, and took a seat.. I was sitting by Ms. Emma, Trill and Meech were standing up at the back...Once the preacher said a few words, the slow music came on making everyone sob...

I just couldn't take it... I got up and went to the back of the church and stood beside Meech and Zay..

"Y'all ready?" I whispered to them and they nodded..

We was about to walk out, but we saw a nigga dressed in a dark blue suit come in..

"Yo Trill, I know that ain't who I think it is.." Zay said with a mug on his face..

"This nigga got some nerves.." Meech said..

He stood around 6 feet tall, he looked like he was about four hundred pounds... He walked up to the caskets and shook his head.. I knew it had to be Smoke..

He walked over to Ms.Emma and mumbled some words in her ear.. But Before he could walk away, Ms.Emma stood up and shot him in the back of the head..

"A life for a life..." she said sitting back down, putting her gun back in her purse..

A couple people started screaming and running out the doors.. Others stood in disbelief..

She sat in her seat until the police came and escorted her out..

"He won't hurt no one else.. I made sure of that.." she said before they put her in the back of the police car..

******

3 Months Later

Deja's POV

Today was NeNe's birthday, we were planning a surprise party for her at my momma's house..

"Okay y'all I'm about to go pick her up.. Imma take her to the spa, and we gone get pampered.. Once we finish, I'm going to tell her imma stop by here and pick up the girls .."