The Reveal

3 months later

NeNe's POV

I've been on bed rest since my last doctor's appointment. My feet are swollen and I'm experiencing some false labor cramps. I got out the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen...I took some leftovers out and warmed it up. I sat at the table and started eating.. I was looking at my phone when I heard the door open..

"Baby, you up.." Trill said walking in the house..

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen.."

"How you feeling today, What you doing out of bed Ma?" He said kissing my lips, rubbing my belly..

"I was hungry Trill.. What was I suppose to do? Not eat..?" I said rolling my eyes. I was pissed because he haven't been at home..

"What ? Now you gotta attitude..?" He said mugging me..

"No, I'm just trying to figure out , why you been coming home so late! And why you leaving so early in the morning!" I said rolling my eyes..

"Look, don't start that bullshit Today! I told you I'm working.. Carlos sending us product every week, so we gotta move it! I told you that!"

"Whatever.... Can you put the crib together.. We only have a month left until the baby comes.."

"Baby , quit tripping imma get it done.. Have you opened the gifts from the baby shower?"

"No, I been too tired.. I can barely walk... I'll open them later.." I put my plate in the sink and walked off..

He came behind me hugging me, I felt his print and instantly got wet..

"I'm sorry baby... Come on , let me get you back in the bed.." he said kissing my ear..

He picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs..

He place me in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of me .. His tongue roamed my body, then he met my lips and started kissing me.. I deepened the kiss, swirling my tongue in his mouth.. He slid my panties down...

"Daddy, wait... I'm not trying to go into an early labor.."

"Shhh.." he whispered in my ear, his right hand went to my spot , doing circles around my clit, making me wetter .

I wanted him, and he knew it..He started kissing my neck.. Leaving hickies.. His hands Caressed me as he gently pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my breast.. His tongue started dancing on my nipples..

"Ouu Trill that feels so good.." I told him as He opened my legs and started eating me, his tongue glided up and down clit... I moaned out as I released in his mouth..

"Bend over.." he commanded.

I did what I was told... He gently slid inside of me, caressing my breast as he went deeper, and deeper.. I started throwing my ass back matching his strokes..

"Ouuu... ba..by...." I moaned out, he was so deep I wanted to cry..

"Fuck..." he spat grabbing a handful of my hair..

"Mmm...Ba...by.... I'm about to .... cum" I screamed out ..

"Cum for daddy baby.." he said in sexy raspy tone, while he smacked my ass..

He was pounding me so good, I nutted back to back.. He came right behind me, and we both collapsed on the bed..

*****

Trill's POV

I was getting out the shower when I heard my phone ring .. When I looked down I saw it was Sheeda calling..