Coming Clean

1 month later

Deja's POV

"Shanea.....Walker"

"That's my cousin right there!"

I was standing up , applauding my cousin on her accomplishment.. Today was graduation day for NeNe.. Me, my momma and Trill are here supporting her.. She just got her Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing..

NeNe's POV

"Heyyyy, we are so proud of you , look at you, I know your momma is so proud.." My aunt Pat said kissing me on my jaw..

"She is , I talked to her this morning.." I told her..

"Cousin, I'm so proud of you, you really did it!.."Dej said hugging me with Ava in her arms..

"Hey Ava.. Thanks cousin, you know you're up next...." I told her hugging her back..

"I know, I already registered for Spring.."

"Congratulations baby," Trill said walking up kissing me..

"Thank you baby... I thought you were bringing Tj? .." I asked kissing him back..

"I wanted to but Sheeda never showed up, you know how she is.."

"Yea I know.." I told him laughing...

We started leaving graduation, Trill was taking us to dinner.. We were going to meet up at Sorriso, the new Italian Restaurant that just opened..

******

Trill's POV

We got in the truck , headed to the restaurant.. I looked over at my future wife and started smiling..

"What?" She said looking at me smiling back..

"Are you going to tell them, I think they should know.."

"No, not tonight.. I'm still surprised myself..Can we plan something, and tell them then?" She said pouting..

"Baby, just tell them.. They are going to be happy either way.. I think tonight is perfect.." I told her smiling..

"Okay, I'll tell them.." she said holding my hand..

It took us 30 minutes to get to the restaurant.. We got out holding hands.. We all went inside and got seated.. The waitress came over and took our order.. I was just sitting back watching my baby interact with her family.. She was so happy, and I was so proud of her.. I was sipping out my glass, then my phone started ringing..

"Yo, what's sup?.."

"What's sup , Tell my cousin in law I got her a graduation gift.. Where y'all at? " Zay said..

"Aight.. We at Sorisso, the new Italian restaurant.."

"Okay, I'm on my way.." Zay said hanging up.

I put my phone in my pocket, when I looked up I saw Ava fussing.. Damn, I forgot Deja and the baby was here..

*****

Deja's POV

"Hey mama, it's okay.. Here, now gimme some kisses.." I said cooing at Ava.. I was giving her a bottle.. when I looked up, I saw Zay come in, and his eyes were on me .. He kept trying to look at Ava, but she was in her blanket.

"Hey y'all , How y'all doing? Congratulations cousin in-law .. " Zay said making his way around the table, handing NeNe a gift bag..

My momma looked over at me and shook her head.. NeNe looked at me funny too.. I still haven't told Zay that we have a child together.. I didn't want to share her with his bitch ass.. I didn't have time for his lies and the promises he wasn't going to keep..I wasn't going to tell him either, I just hope that no one at this table says anything..

The waitress brought our food out, I hurried up and started eating.. My face was in my plate, I just acted like he wasn't there ..

NeNe's POV

"Family.... I'm so happy that you all came out and supported me today.. I really appreciate it.. It's been a good Day , and we have something that we would like to share with you all.." I told them getting their attention, everyone been quiet since Zay came in..

"What is it?" My Aunt Pat said..

"Ohh shit, y'all eloped?" Zay said..

"Spit it out NeNe.." Dej said..

"Baby, just tell them.." Trill said holding my hand..

"We are having a baby, I'm 8 weeks" I told them showing the ultrasound..

"Bitch I knew it.. I told you , I'm so excited, my baby is going to have a little cousin to play with.. Ain't that right Ava .. Deja said smiling at me and Ava..

"Awww Ne, you are going to be a good mom, I'm so happy for you and Trill.." my aunt Pat said wiping tears from her eyes..

"Momma you always gotta cry, dang.." Deja said laughing..

"Congratulations Fam.." Zay said dapping Trill's
hand..

We all hugged each other, we ordered more drinks to celebrate..

Zay's POV

I was sitting at the table watching Deja.. I kept trying to look at the baby, but she kept her wrapped up in her blanket.. I was trying to stay cool, but I couldn't.. As a man I had to know..

"Yo... you good.." Trill asked.. Taking me out of thoughts..

" Yea.. I just got a lot on my mind.." I told him as I took a sip from my glass... I kept looking at Dej..

"Aight .. we bout to leave in a minute.." he told me tapping my shoulder..

"Dej, give me Ava, you can stay .. Imma go ahead and take her home, she doesn't need to be out in this air.." I heard her momma say..

" Y'all we about to go, We gotta get Ava out this air.." Deja said placing the baby in the car seat.

I couldn't be quiet any more , I had to know.. Somebody about to tell me what's up..

"No disrespect Y'all, I just want to know if that's my baby or not..?" I said mugging the shit out of Deja..

Vote❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors ❤️