Why Her

Trill's POV

"Nigga you ain't tell her you have a son?" Zay asked with his brow raised..

" I mean, I was But.... You know we just started dating.. Then we moved in together.. It happened so fast.. I haven't told her about Rasheeda either.. She never asked so I didn't tell.." I told him as I hit the blunt.

" So what you gone do? I thought you said they were moving back down here?"

"I'll tell her before they come.."

" You better before she pops up, you know Sheeda messy.. It's gone be some shit , as soon as she touch down.." Meech said passing the blunt back to Zay..

We were at the warehouse counting money, bagging pills.. It was getting late, and I didn't feel like going home. I know Nene gone pissed because I never mentioned that I had kid, let alone a bitter ass babymomma..

"Yo lets go to Plush tonight we haven't been there in a min.." I told them getting up from the table..

"Nigga, you want me to get shot? You know lex gotta mean trigger finger.. I'm taking my ass home.. I ain't fucking with them hoes tonight.." Zay said..

"Let's go Trill, I'm down.." Meech said getting up..

"Come on Zay, just keep your shit in your pants nigga!" I said laughing..

We got in the car with Meech and rode to the strip club..

*******
We pulled up to the club and got out, we dapped up everybody we knew on our way in.. We took a seat in VIP and some girls came over.. We were blowing smoke in the air and chilling, ass and titties everywhere.. I looked down at my phone and saw NeNe calling..

"Hello" I said walking outside so she couldn't hear the music

" Hello.. Trill Where you at? You know what.. It doesn't matter! I'll be gone when you come home.. Some woman popped up asking me why I'm in her house? That I can leave, and she's the mother of your son.. Trill you got a kid, and didn't tell me?"

"Girl these niggas hell !" I heard Dej say in the background..

I couldn't even respond.. I know I should've told her when we met, but I didn't think our relationship was going to move as fast as it did. My baby momma moved away a year ago, and took my son with her. I haven't seen him since he was a arm baby.. I knew she was gone pull a stunt like this sooner or later.

"Yo, don't leave .. I'm on my way home". I told her but she hung up the phone in my face..

*****

I went back in the club where Zay and Meech was..

"Aye, Meech drop me back off to my truck, Rasheeda popped up at my crib , if I don't make it there soon Deja and Nene might fuck her up.. You know Dej pregnant, so come on before some shit pop off.."